📚 ~ 6️⃣1️⃣💒

'There goes my heart beating Cause you are the reason, There goes my mind racing And you are the reason That I'm still breathing I'm hopeless now' 2/9/ 2021

Omniscient
Three years
South Carolina📍

"SISSY YOU READY" one of Sakiyah brothers shouted from the other side of the door.

Smiling she looked in the mirror reflection at Candice, Emily,Jasmine and G-Ma tears in all their eyes.

" what if I trip?? Or stutter?? What if one of my eyelashes come off?? I can't do this" she shook her head as her eyes watered.

Running towards the bathroom she locked the door.
" she trippin" G-ma told her son he laughed walking past her.

" babygirl?" She looked at the door sniffling.

" daddy I can't and now that I'm crying my makeup is ruined and eyes are red" he laughed at her nervousness.

He knew ty'ke didn't care if she had on makeup, lashes, heels or Cheeto puff dust on her fingers she was still the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. And he'd better be damn lucky she's with him.

Ty'ke sat beside the hospital bed listening to the rhythmic heart monitor beeping. Sakiyah had just got out of surgery and cleaned up. Pops stood at the door listening to ty'ke talk to her; not knowing if she could hear in her comatose state.

" I hate you" pops was about to step in until ty'ke continued.

" I hate this feeling you gave me. I hate the fact that you made me look forward to something and now your not here with me. I hate the fact that I've imagined a future with you, a family away from all this shit and I haven't told you about that dream. I hate after only six months I can't sleep without hearing your voice or smelling you." He leaned up in his chair stroking her cheek a sad smile on his face.
" I hate the love that I've grown for you because I love it so much. I hate that I've failed to protect you. I hate that your the most beautiful girl in the world with a huge heart and also one of the most damaged. I hate that I want to marry you some day and now I dont know if I will"

Pops snapped back into reality and smiled picking the small lock opening the door. He gasped when he was his daughter sitting in the toilet.
" you look so got damn beautiful princess" she smiled looking up.

Her mermaid, puff long tail off white dress was lace and had rhinestones through out the bottom. Her hair and makeup still looked perfect too perfection. Hair touching her mid back a Smokey makeup look. Sakiyah truly looked like a beauty.

" you seeee me I seee you" he said making both of them laugh.

" he loves you and will think you look beautiful and if anything otherwise say the word and that chops will get to spraying" he shot in the air with his fingers trying to reassure her.

" can you call him I haven't talked to him in a week??" She pleaded he shook his head.

" yo grandma gonna kill my ass" he pulled out his phone.

G-ma was a wild lady but she was traditional. She kept them away from each other for the last week until their marriage and declared for three months no sex.

Whenever they almost committed the act she would pop up or call.

He pressed the contact 'peanut' and waited as the phone rang.
' pussy betta answer my call' he though just as the call connected.