📚 ~ 1️⃣1️⃣

Sakiya ' Meeka' Washington
Ky | 19 | Chicago Illinois

" I'm just gonna leave a note for when he come back to let him know I went to work" I stand up looking through the cabinets. Opening and closing them. I did a double take when j saw a drawing.

" oh my god" I gushed at the piece of paper that had Amoura and du sleep. The drawing was so detailed. Amoura Borates  were had the same lines and shape. DU's face had the exact pout he had when he was sleep.

From the background you could tell they were one the couch. The blanket that was being pulled by the both of them. I stared at the picture in awe before neatly putting it back in the cabinet.

" my bestie must've drew that" i smile walking back into the living room grabbing my phone.

" let me call him"  he still ain't came back yet.

What if I call him and if he get arrested they trace the call to where he was at.

I don't wanna be the reason he get locked up.

I'll be better of waiting for him to come back or call me and tell me he's okay then calling him and getting him arrested.

But what if he's not ok.

He's fine. He's fine. Plus he wouldn't leave his son and sister like that so I shouldn't be to worried.

The way they left made it seem like they were used to this type of thing. And they still here.

But nobody invenca- 

" kani I'm finna leave!!"
" WAIT NOO LET ME GO WITH YOU!"
" I'll be back to get you and we can go to my house or I can drop you off at home I'm only gonna be gone for like two hours" I assure him

" lock the doors"   I kiss his cheek walking out closing the door behind me. After a second I check to make sure he locked the door before doing the same with the back door.
*

" damn I ain't seen yo ass in a minute" a dancer Ranada comes and hugs me.

" I know I been working" I open my locker.

" true true yo ass dancing tonight"
" yeah"
" you know imma be out there watching your fine ass"

" shit I got a dance by myself then a dance with someone else"  I pull out the cow girl fit.

" yo ass wearing that you finna most def make sum money"
" I hope so" I laugh.
She wishes me good luck before running off not before slapping my ass with her gay ass.

Emily (Ranada) was cool peoples she was the only one here other than  jasmine ( cupcake) that really knew me outside of this bitch. Since i was wearing a mask all the time that covered half my face.

I met Emily and jasmine around the same time. Emily was 23 going on 24 this year and jasmine was just a year older. You could tell by the way Emily was that shit did this shit cause she had someone to provide for. Yeah she was cool and always laughing but the way she talked about this shit made it seem like this was a way to get easy money. Now jasmine she did this shit cause she liked it.