📚~ 2️⃣8️⃣

I'm the type to do the hit and up you the type to pay hittas I'm the type to walk over the body let the flame hit em ~ Toosii2x (bae)
8/21/2020

                  Ty'ke ' tanka' Vasel
                     23 | Mexico 🇲🇽 📍

I stepped off the plane with my bag walking behind Dooda, von and tana.i looked down at my phone taking it off airplane mode when I bumped into a back.

" bruh" I heard a smacking noise not even a second later. Looking up I stepped to the side knowing this niggas was finna cause a scene.

" what the fuck you just smack my neck for?" Dooda glared at von.

Niggas don't know how to act.

" yo ass just made me crack my fucking phone"
" so?"

" so? Shot me my one" von Handed his stuff to tana.

" hold my stuff" I looked at dooda and his bags and back at him. I then unlocked my phone a texted dude that we was here.

This niggas started slap boxing in the middle of the air plane landing thing. 

Get they ass arrested leave em here.
Nah then imma have to deal with mama crying n shit.
She'll get over it.

" aye stop!" A security guard yelled they continued fighting ignoring his big ass. He wrested them apart ass crack all out and shit.

Nigga don't even got on no drawls. 

" nigga you musty asl get off me" Dooda said
" G get yo fat ass on" they got to barkin dude not even noticing the other security guards coming over.

" ohh shit he brought his donut brothers von" Dooda said laughing slapping his legs.

" your causing a disturbance" they told them.

" wErE cUsINg  a dIs -tUrbULenCe " Dooda dubm ass mocked him 

Should've played dead when mugs called my phone. Cause spending a week with these niggas is not worth no amount of money.

" cabrón"  the gaurd said shaking his head walking away.
(Dumbass)

I put my phone in my back pocket when I saw a black limo pull up. I picked up Dooda shit walking past them I tossed it to him.

" precise it" he caught it I nodded in acknowledgment before nodding to the car.

I watched as the dude got out the car holding the door open.
" ¿Ace, tanka, asesino y kaso señor?"
(Ace,tanka,killer and also sir?)

" Sí" I nodded putting my bag in the car. Before climbing in. They flew the rest of our luggage out here with our guns and clothes and shit on sum light aircraft.

" mane can y'all getcho ass in the car" tana yelled at von and Dooda who were still mugging eachother.

Dooda jumped at von making him do a fake scared face waving his arms around.

" boo!"
" te" von said before getting into the car.

Childish asses.

"listo señor?"
(Ready sir)
the driver asked as he rolled down the black window.

"si por favor deja de llamarme señor"
(Yes please stop calling me sir)  I nodded turning my head to face the window.

"si señor tanka"
(Yes Mr.tanka)

Nigga just put a pronoun in front of my shit.

" nigga speak Spanish fluent asl" I heard one of them say.