📚~4️⃣

Sakiya | ky
                          Chicago Illinois
                        ••••••••••••••••••••••••
" thanks professor" I give him a smile as he compliments me on my end of the semester thesis.

I've always been smart so school has never been a issue. I'm ahead of all my peers and even the ones that are older than me and have taken this class before.

My English professor wasn't old but he wasn't young either. I think he was in his late
s. He was a tall muscular built man. He looked like one of those people that work out and go on a daily. His leg muscular proved that fact and his large biceps also proved that he had upper body strength.

He had tattoos on his neck and arms but through his white suit shirt you could tell he was covered in them. He had a scratchy beard with waves and pearly white teeth. He was attractive but old twice my age he could be my father. If we had the same biological genes.

" no problem have a great summer" he looks me up and down before meeting my eyes.

" I'll try. Bye bye" I walk out of his class letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Today was the last day of classes. I turned in all my thesis To my teachers and got the syllabus for next year so I can be a little ahead on it.

When I arrive to my car I put all my work in the trunk and grab my workout bag. It's only around 4pm so I should be able to work out and relieve some stress for a couple hours.

As soon as I start my car my phone rings. I recognize the caller as my daddy. Well the jail.

" hey princess"
" hey daddy you okay?" I ask as I connect the phone to Bluetooth before outta the halfway empty campus parking lot.

" yeah what you doing?"
" I just had to turn in my thesis"
" I'm so proud of you princess like you the first one in this family to be in college at the age of 19 babygirl you graduated high school at 16 and elementary at 13 you smart and I just want you to know I'm proud of you"

All I ever want is to make my daddy proud and my mama whose watching over me. To hear him say that to me means that I'm doing something right.

" thanks daddy I think I needed to hear that nobody told me that since mama" I sniffle smiling.

" I had to cause it's true but enough of that simp shit what you finna get into"
" a bottle of henny" I laugh a little when I hear him smack his lips over the line.

" don't play with me meeka"
" I'm just playing chill Savontae chill" I call him by his first name.

" yeah ight anyway wtw" we both go silent before laughing.

" I told you before you to old to be talking like you young"

" I don't care what you saying these guards know I'm young"
"Ight bruh chill but daddy I'm finna work out then toma I gotta  meeting" I smile proudly

" damn what meeting ?"
" investing in a strip club they be lit asl in there and you know niggas love naked hoes,not that you seen any naked hoes in a while"
" these guards be horny as fuck wanting some locked down dick, yooo listen to this shorty told me the other day the only reason she ducking with me is cause she know I ain't going nowhere she tired of that community gas station did  I was dead asf but what the fuck you know about a strip club?" I can tell his face is scrunch up.

More than you think.

"And where you getting this money from I thought you used that hundred k"