📚 ~5️⃣9️⃣

'Look, I'm invested in you and you know it
When you say you love me, that shit get me open I'm used to niggas that play with my feelings Tonight I'm gon' fuck you just 'cause you the realest, ' 2/1/2021

Sakiyah ' Meeka' Washington
Struggling📍

" HUSBAND"  I screamed for the fifth time and he wasn't answering.

" NAJOUR"  I called him I think he was in the kitchen hiding in a cabinet. Him and poota done set up a whole room in a empty kitchen cabinet.

" NAJOUR" After a while I heard his lil footsteps and the door was pushed open.
" mama "
" where yo daddy??" I asked him as he walked in the room with my phone in my hand.

" me gee no dada" he frowned
" yes you do got a daddy"  I said as he attempted to climb on the bed. I took the cover and covered myself before helping him.

" no me mad at him"
" why??"
" me skeal you me"
" he stole me from you??" He nodded I laughed kissing his cheek

He been mad since the baby shower and he found out we are getting married. After we explained to him what it means all he took from it was ty'ke stole me from him. Then cried talking about I'm breaking his heart I just told him we wasn't gonna get married but we are.

this my baby  can't be having him thinking that his daddy taking me from him.

" let me see my phone baby"  he handed it to me laying his hand on my stomach.

" bong bong bong" he patted my stomach I unlocked my phone FaceTiming Ty'ke.

" bong bong bong bong"
" Where you at??"  I asked as soon as the call connected.

" mommy no bong" he pointed to my stomach
" cause it's not a basketball papa" he nodded.

" damn I can't get a 'hi babe hi daddy how you been'??"  Ty'ke laughed when du scrunched his face up mugging him.

" I'm no tawk ou" he rolled his eyes
" opp looks like your still mad"

" leave him alone" I chuckled
" what chu want shorty??" I mugged him hanging up.

" yo daddy playing with the wrong one" I muttered to myself as he called me back.

" now try that again" I raised an eyebrow

" yes my love  what do you need??" I pouted

" bae"
"Hmm?" I looked away embarrassed

" I can't put on my undies" he laughed

" you find that short funny you trick ash dog"  I repeated the curse words

" aye chill out" du got up walking out the room.

" this is serious"
" where you trynna go mama??" I shook my head.

" nowhere just go cook but I can't bend down to even pull my underwear or shorts up"

" shit walk around naked it'll be an amazing sight imagine me walking in the room you ass pregnant naked with a book in yo hand and bifocals"

" I can't stand you. Please bring me sum subway cookies and  pecan cookie dough ice cream" I hung up right in his face.

I went in the closet and grabbed his biggest shirt. Slipping it on it covered my belly and my coochie although I'm so fucking fat you can't see my coochie. I huffed taking all his shirts off the hangers walking to the bathroom throwing them in the tub turning on the cold water. I went to the cleaning closet grabbing the bleach and dumping that on their. A tad bit of pine-sole for a fresh smell.