📚 ~4️⃣1️⃣

If you ain't nasty, don't at me ,I been workin' all day ,I like to run the streets 'til it's dark out and then come home and blow your back out I hope that's okay I can't leave you alone, Not for no 24 hours ~ Brent Faiyaz rehab
10/17/2020
I
                                 Omniscient
             Chicago Illinois 📍 next night

"  get off of me it's to cold  to be on me"

" stawwp"  tanka said in his half sleep state as he snuggled more into ky for warmth. She liked sleeping in the cold while he liked it to be warm on some nights. When she did like sleeping in the cold she didn't like to be touched but tanka being the baby he is he always wanted to cuddle.

" you know how I am when I sleep and it's cold" she told him with mug on her face even though he couldn't see her.

he ignored her wrapping his arms around her waist putting his face under the covers in her stomach. Ky turned laying on her side completely making him smack his lips.

" Baby stop I'm cold"

It wasn't that cold but it was a little chill. That gave him an excuse to be up under her even more.

Ky turned over on her back making him smile before going back to his previous position.

" te amo cariño"  he whispered before his eyes closed completely.
( I love you baby)

" también amo tu culo llorón" she responded pulling the cover over some so he wasn't suffocating.before falling asleep to.
(I love your crybaby ass too)

The next morning ky woke up full of energy and we all know what happened last time she woke up full of energy. Ty'ke was already half way off the bed pulling her with him she scooted over carefully not to wake him and slide out for his arms.

She walked to the closet grabbing her camera and tripod stand before walking out of the room.

" ok so y'all I pranked him last night but it was a fail so I probably won't upload it. But this morning I woke up with hella energy so I'm finna do my morning routine in the other bathroom  cause he's still sleep then imma make breakfast oh and good morting even though y'all probably won't see this until night time." She blew a kiss at the camera before scrunching her face up.

" I need to go brush my teeth and wash my face ASAP cause breath smelling like ass and eye buggers looking fresher than some dick"  she whispered to the camera before cutting it off.

After handling her hygiene she walked into the kitchen setting up the camera on the island counter.

" I'm finna make my husband breakfast because I can but while I'm talking shit imma figure out what I'm finna cook" she sucked in a breath through her teeth  looking around.

" ok so imma make sum potatoes because he loves those, eggs, bacon, toast, my homemade French toast and cut up some fruit."  Ky said  visualizing how she wanted the meal to look before nodding in approval. 

She grabbed the potatoes and cleaned them before cutting them up and cleaning them again. Ty'ke was weird he liked his potatoes to have the skin and ky didn't mind meant less work for her.

" i season them with salt,pepper,parsley and slap yo mama. Imma cook them in my sauté pan because I pay other pans and this one is so great expessionly because it's so easy to clean but anywhore"  Ky seasoned the potatoes before putting butter in the pan to make them soft before putting the heat on medium and covering the potatoes.