📚 ~5️⃣3️⃣

' all the fighting and the fussing because I want into trusting it was hard for me to love him but we mad it work you never gave up " Lehla Samia- Dear Mcm 1/2/2021

Omniscient
Same night Sakiya house📍

( part 3)

Ky bit her lip reaching her shaky hand out before answering the phone call
" sissy!" Savon voice boomed through the phone

" hey" she whispered before clearing her throat.
" what's wrong??"

My brother always knew when something was wrong.

" nothing" she gulped
" you okay?"

It seemed like whenever a hurt person was asked this question it broke them. This question was the key to the damn of tears that really wanted to explode. And that's what Sakiya did her tears streamed down her face.

She tried to speak but the words couldn't come out clear to where her older brother could understand.

" Meeka you gotta slow down I can't understand you" he told her as he made an illegal U-turn resulting in cars honking and the drivers cussing him.

" I I can't I di I"

" calm down princess I'm on my way okay?"
She nodded even though her face wasn't in the camera so she he couldn't see her, without a second thought she hung up wanting a minute to collect herself.

I can't believe I did that. He's going to hate me.
She scoffed at her thought before crying harder into the mattress

He already hates. I did this to myself.

The bedroom door opened and she shot up from the bed hoping it was ty'ke but she was disappointed when it was just kani and the kids.

" get out please" she got up going to the dirty bin off clothes grabbing the cover she had just discarded walking back to the bed pulling it completely over her body, as they watched her.

" mama sad" du pouted looking up at his uncle.
" siss-" kani started to whisper but was cut off with ky yelling at him causing him to flinch

"GET THE FUCK OUT" kani nodded grabbing amoura and na'jour hands pulling them out of the room.

" no mommy" du whimpered
" mommy okay. I hope" he whispered the last part.

Getting settled in the playroom downstairs he pulled out his phone. Calling the group chat with his father brother and ty'ke he made faces waiting for the calls to connect.

" Yoo"
" Yoo"
" wassup"

" yurrrrrr!" Kani dragged
" where yo ass going??" Pops asked tana and von who were driving.

" I'm going to see kyky right quick" von answered

" my dick sucked" tana answered making the rest of them grimace

" aye where peanut ass??" Pops joked referring to tanka.

" aye I dont know but some wrong with ky" von spoke at the same time as kani

" his ass need to get here kyky ass in there crying and she screamed at me"

" nigga you over there go see what's wrong" von demanded

" nigga did you miss  the part where I said she screamed at me like full blown cursed and everything" kani informed them with wide eyes.

" AYEE SHAWTY YO BOOTY FATT ASS HELL" tana yelled out the window.

" yo ass always trynna fuck something. You fuck anything that has a whole, a mouth and legs"pops shook his head.

" well I have a dick" tana replied smartly.

" sick ass yo ass probably fuck a deer if you was lost in the woods" all there faces scrunched up.

" your expectations are so low for me pops so low" tana shook his head.

" anywhore what's wrong with my favorite child?"
" as a parent you should've have a favorite anything thats discrimination" kani said.

" welll call me Karen cause I don't like yo black ass"
" nigga yo ass.  need to stop getting suspended from school" von said as he put his car in park.

" aye lil bitch open the door so I can see kyky" von demanded hanging up.

" wow pops you see how he-"

" kani shut the fuck up and tell us what's wrong with kyky" tana cut him off making him huff and pout.

" y'all a bunch of hoes" he said before hanging up.

The doorbell started ringing rapidly.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FUCK SATAN DICK BITCH" his mouth formed into a o shape as he heard my yell from upstairs.

" opp yeah let me open this door" he yanked the front door open unlocked the second black metal door also.

" ugh it's you" kani groaned waving a hand.

" little brother if you wanna be my friend just say that" von rolled his neck forward.

" I don't wanna be your friend but aye call tana and tell him to check on tanka "

" nigga why can't you call him??" Von asked as he proof of his timberland boots and hung his coat in the closet.

" because tana a bitch and tanka owe me ten dollars" he watched as von walked to the kitchen grabbing two things of ice cream and two spoons with sour skittles and gummy bears.

" you getting a little to comfortable sir" kani mugged him.

" this for me and my kyky" he bumped his shoulder walking past.

" AYEE TELL THEM TO CHECK ON THE MAN"

" what am I checking the morgue first or cook county jail"

" how about you start with his house dick Brain" von said before he walked up the steps.

Walking into the room with the snacks almost falling out of his arms he looked around with a bland expression before setting the snacks on the dresser. Turning on the tv he turned around calling Sakiya name.

" princess your ice cream gonna melt" he called pulling on the cover.

" I I is it sherrrbert"
" yeah with skittles and gummies" he tried to persuade her. Until she burst into tears again.

" tyty said I can't eat it it's to much sugar" she whimpered sitting up reaching for the ice cream which he gladly gave her. Grabbing his own sitting next to her.

" well tanka ain't here"
" he not go gonna come back bubba" she cried

They sat in silence only thing that could be heard was ky sniffles and whimpers. He said nothing letting her get it all out before they spoke.

" don't tell him I'm not eating this ice cream with skittles and all types of gummies" ky glanced at her brother holding out her pinkie.

" I'll never snitch on my baby sis" he promised hooking his pinkie with hers

They stayed up for hours venting, eating, crying, watching movies, eating and catching up on the past 20 years that it had missed because they sick dead ass mama.

Soon kyky feel asleep in her older brothers arms. Her tears dried, her heart broken and a new determination

_______________________________

Vote + comment