📚 ~ 2️⃣7️⃣

If I say hoe I feel would you really listen. If you was all mine I'd be all mine- NBA YoungBoy
                        8/17/2020

             Sakiya ' Meeka ' Washington
                19 | Chicago IL | home 📍

" poota you ready to wake buhbuh up?" She nodded grinning. I passed her the cup of water walking behind her as she walked to my room.

" wait let me get my phone" I searched the dresser finding it behind the tv. I look back towards the bed to see Du sprawled out. One of his hmds in his mouth while he laid  on his stomach and his feet all over ty'ke. Ty'ke was holding his feet.

" ok poota" I sent her a nod
She dumped the water on his face making him jolt up. 

" g"
" eh eh ehh eh eh haha" poota laughed making me laugh.

What the fuck type of laugh was that?
Sound like she got strep throat

Ty'ke didn't even say anything he just scrunches his face up at poota.

" yo laugh ugly asl lit girl" she stops laughing looking at him with her natural mug.

" that why you wet" she rolled her neck I watched her walk out closing the door behind her.
When I turned around ty had his hand around my throat. He pushed me on the bed standing inbetween my legs glaring at me.

" you almost made me drop my-"
" I don't give a fuck" He cut me off so I gave him the best death stare I could muster making him smirk.

Aint shit cute I'm trynna be mad bitch.

" why you always playin?"
" I think I wanna move out" I blurted not liking how he was looking at me.

Making me nervous

" why?"
" cause I want my own space"
" do it then I don't like you living with her ass no way" he ran his hand up and down my neck squeezing it.

" why you don't like my sister?"
Like he really don't like her.

" I just don't mama"  he leaned down kissing my cheek, nose,edge of my lips and down my jaw line. Sending a shiver down my body.

Making me having heat flashes
I like it when he calls me mama.

" ty" I whined as he kissed my ear.

" yeah baybeh" he whispered in my ear then lightly sucked on  my ear lobe making me squirm. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he put his head in the crock of my neck.

We stayed  like this for a couple second before
He leaned up looking down at me pushing his hand to hold the  top of my neck also grabbing my jaw looking into my eyes.

" give daddy a kiss" he smirked
" you gonna let me take you on a date?" I asked smirking back.
" give me a kiss"
" date"
" kiss"
" dat-"

" why you trynna take me on a date?"
" so I can get to know you lil mama" I smirked blowing him a kiss.

" girl get Cho manly ass on" I chuckled softly.

" no fr you gonna let me?"
" ain't I'm supposed to ask you that?"
" yes but girls can ask to"

" so you'll ask me to marry you?"
" awwwe babes you wanna marry me" I used  hands to pinch his cheeks.

" um.. no not at all"

Damn ok.

" I don't wanna marry you either" I scrunched my face up looking him up and down like he was a bug.