📚 ~3️⃣4️⃣

'loyalty mean everything thing to me'~ Yungeen ace  9/14/2020

             Savontae 'Rico' Washington
          Savontae house Chicago Illinois 📍

"I -" I was speechless. I was disappointed. I was angry. I was stupid. Scratch that I am. I'm disappointed in myself and my daughter-oh my god.   I actually called that girl my da- I'm disgusted.

I knew niya and ky had problems but I never thought it would go this far I mean they were blood. They grew up together. I didn't raise them like this. It's my fault my past actions got us all here.

I remember when I first met there mother.

*flashback*

"  am why you need all this stuff you not even gonna eat it all and I'm barely home this stuff gonna go bad" I said as I shakes my head.

She loved to go grocery shopping and over due it. Make no god damn sense.

"Stay in a child's place" she gushed me grabbing another meat ticket.

All I know is I will never offer to take her to the meat market again.

" I'm grown and you my mama so yuh is my buisness" I mumbles but she heard me because she looked back at me with a glare telling me to shut up. I just smiled innocently at her.

" turn twenty years old and all of a sudden you grown. I'll beat yo ass you ain't grown till I say you grown"

" technically the state says I'm grown at the age of 18 and I can provide for myself"

" boy you can't even drink liquor" she smacked her lips.

" I can't??" I tilted my head smirking.

"Yo boy be drinking that henna, concac, and that dussa" I burst out laughing when she scrunches her face up mugging me.

" whatever whoever giving you liquior should go to jail to ass already mentally unstable"

See she doing to much.

" you can pay for your own stuff now, fed ass" I missed her head a little before hurrying and going grabbing sum gummy bears.

I smacked my lips seeing them synthetic ass shits I only eat naturoul products.

I walked towards the counter.

" NEXT CUSTOMER!!"

Anybody wanna tell her old ass she ain't got to scream cause this store ain't got that many people.

" do y'all got harbio or Black Forest gummie bears?" 

" if you didn't see them then.."  she said with an aditude smacking her nasty flavorless as gum.

I'll kill you

" that didn't answer my question" I stale faced her.

" yes it did" she rolled her neck that was a total different color from her makeup. Still ugly with that shit.

" dog face ass just answer the question"  I snapped

Honestly I would've snapped earlier if I hadn't taken my medication. Well if my mother hadn't forced it down my throat along with water literally.

" dog face I probably look better thank any girl you will and ever had. I probably look better than yo mama"

" bitch you don't look better than my desecrated grandmama, talking bout mama. I'll kill you you nasty infested built bad ass bitch and send yo head to yo family on a fucking pick covered in chocolate"