📚 ~ 9️⃣

Sakiya ''Meeka' Washington
                      19 | Chicago Illinois

" sissy Sicily broke up with me"  Santana plopped down on my bed.
How the fuck they get in here?

" who let you in?" I asked
" bobby pin but that's not the point Meeka.. I'm single" he buried his head in my pillow.

" why she break up with you?"
" cause I was entangled with Asia, India,Savana and Verona" he listed off the girls.

" and I got a little entangled with them that I got two kids"

" aweee yeah you did say you got Asia and India pregnant" I nodded " to be honest that's not cute you to old"

" yeah I got two lit boys" he rolls his eyes. Ignoring my last statement
" why you mad yo ass said you wanted kids right?"

" NOO!! I said I wanted lil girls so she can be under me" he mugs the air turning over.

" where savvy and kani?" He shrugs
" kani probably in the ice box with his fat ass and savvy finna come playing the game" I nod.

Everytime they come over savvy gets on the game that I had in the fron kani ass be in the ice box tana comes in here. Eventually they all come in here thou.

" yAll do realize it's 2 am" I look at my phone towards tanka who was laid in head.

Head on pillow pillow between his leg leg wrapped around pillow.

" soo...?" Tanka and tana said at the same time

" soo shouldn't y'all be at home sleep or sum kani got school and I got work" tana shrugs pulling the cover over him.

Looking down at my phone again. I press the picture button on the screen letting it flash.

" why you doing that dumb ass shit Meeka?" Tanka mugs the phone not opening his eyes.

He knows I hate when he call me that

" why you always trynna sleep?" I ask
" why you always trynna wake me up from my beautiful ass sleep witcho ugly ass?"

" why you always curse at me when I do and I'm not ugly" I mug him and he chuckles
" zip it"
" you zip it" I scrunch my face up mocking him

" who that is?" He asks
" where?"
" who you in the bed with?" I look over my shoulder and tana ass laid down under the covers.
" tana I don't know why they came over it's 2 am and I'm finna go to sleep witchu" I shrug.

" girl shut up we can come over here" I roll my eyes at tana turning on my side setting my phone up.

" Meeka" he calls me snapping me out of my daydream
" hmm?"
" take a picture"
" for?"
" so I can have my face back" he opens his eyes.

" don't nobody want your tow up ass face hoe" I glare at him hanging up.

" y'all so cute sissy" tana shakes his shoulders.
" yo ass like a teenage girl" I mug him

" whatever answer my homie call before he beat yo ass and I let him" tana says pointing to my phone

" what?"
" you don't hang up on me I hang up on you hoe "! He hangs up in my face

He so damn childish.

*

*

" give the patient 40 mg of omeprazle" I nod taking the surange sticking the needle in the small bottle before putting it in the patients Vein which wasn't hard to find.