31. Lost Memory

requested by fanfic123ann

i did not include the badboy character just the amnesia one im sorry(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) i just really liked your suggested plot twist.
i hope you liked it tho

1st person's POV

Three years ago, I got into an accident that cost my memories. Doctors did their best, saving me from death. And when I woke up, seven months after a deep slumber, there was this guy who's been by my side. Turns out, he's someone who is more special than he already is.

"Again?" My best friend asked as I held my head.

There was a sudden pain in my head that made me dizzy. It's been happening to me more often now.

The pain lasts only a few seconds but it hurts so bad.

"You should sit down," he gently dragged me to a bench then gave me water.

He went behind me and started massaging my temple.

The school bell rang and students rushed to their classrooms.

We stayed in the same position and watch everyone walk in different directions.

My best friend wanted to skip classes again and I decided to come with him. I wanted to know what he does whenever he skips classes.

"I'm okay now," I said and his finger stopped moving on my temples.

He went in front of me and held out his hand, asking for mine. Butterflies dances in my stomach as our skin touch. I gladly intertwined my hand on his.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My favorite place."

For the two years that we've been best friends, I have only known few things about him. All I know about him is his personality and dislikes. He dislikes almost everything.

"Oh. What does it look like?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It looks peaceful?" He slowly said.

Or asked.

"It has this endless looking lake and grasses," he nodded to himself as he tries to explain it better.

We continued walking for minutes until I saw a lake from a distance.

I pointed at the lake and said, "Is that your favorite place over there?"

There is this feeling of nostalgia as I saw the lake.

I looked at him to see his expression. He was already looking at me with a smile on his face.

I giggled at him then ran towards the water and dipped my feet in it.

But as soon as I did that, there was a sudden flashback of me doing the same thing and my head ached again. I almost lost my balance but there was someone who held my waist to keep me still.

Another tingling sensation in my stomach.

"Be more careful," I felt his hot breath on my ear. I turned my head to look at him and our lips almost touch as he's too close to me.

I immediately took a step back and laughed it off.

"Sorry. There was just another memory."

He hummed and took my hand.

He started dragging me to a tree that has too much drawings on it.

A handwriting caught my attention. It was my handwriting.

His name and my name was written 9
on there with a heart in the middle.

He held my cheek and made me look at him.

Another flashback appeared.

I was writing his and my name on this tree until he cupped my cheek with his warm hands and made me look at him.

He told me he liked me as he looked deeply in my eyes.

He then said, "I want you to be mine."

Then the flashback fades out.

Both of us are now staring at each other's eyes, just like that in the flashback.

"(y/n), I like you," as soon as he said that, I forgot how to breathe properly. "I want you to be mine."

Every lost memories of mine started to run in my mind. Most of it was the time I spent with him, my best friend, no, my boyfriend.

"I can remember!" I said with excitement, tears rolling down my cheeks.

He smiled at me then gave me a tight hug.

"I can remember. . ." I repeated, sobbing.

•••••••••••••

(A/N): i am hoping to publish 3-4 stories this month

School has been giving me endless works and I procrastinate often

(♡˙︶˙♡)