34. Bakugou

requested by @Candypineapple
thank you for the request i hope you liked it

3rd person's POV

Bakugou went out of the room after talking to Midoriya.

He was pissed. He hates how Deku was kind to him and always gets above him.

He was flaring in anger that he wanted to explode and destroy everything in this god damn building.

He went over to the other room where y/n should be.

When he entered, he was greeted by y/n's loud voice and saw her playing with Shoto. 

Katsuki just got jealous and it added fuel to his fire of anger.

He walked toward her and told her, "I'm done here, let's go."

y/n looked at him and pouted, "aww but we just started playingggg. Can we finish this first?"

Katsuki sighed and shooked his head, "I wanted to go now," he tried pulling her to him gently but she fought.

Shoto just sat there, watching them argue. He don't want to anger Katsuki so he stayed quiet.

"Pleaaaaase, just one round," she begged him, making cute faces, "if you want, you can join us?"

Katsuki groaned and gave up.

"Fine, just one round, and don't even think that I'll join and play that stupid game." 

"Okie," y/n giggled and continued playing with Shoto.

He picked y/n up and placed her on his lap. 

"Wha-what are you doing?" She stutters.

"What else do you think?" He sexily said under y/n's ears.

She shivered at the feeling and felt tingles all over her body.

Shoto just ignored them and focused on the game.

Time had passed, and the game seems not to finish yet.

y/n, can feel bakugou's stare. He was entertained at y/n's reactions as she plays. He memorized how she would look whenever she's frustrated, embarrassed, and laugh.

When y/n feels like he's heen eyeing her too much. She whispered his name, "Bakugou."

He hummed in response, tightening his arms around her.

"Stop staring at me."

He smirked at y/n, nuzzling his nose to the crook of her nape, breathing in her scent. "You've been playing for long now. Can we go home?"

He placed a light kiss on her shoulder causing her to shiver, "I'm really worn out. I wanna spend time with you alone."

His hands snaked under y/n's shirt, feeling the warmth of her body. He placed another lingering kiss on her neck.

"Bakugou," she scolded him, trying no to stutter. Her body was tingling from his actions.

"Please," he said in a seductive way. "Pretty please, baby."

y/n can't hold it longer anymore so she gave in and agreed to go home. "Fine. I really hate you."

"Hey, Shoto," she tapped on his shoulder. He turned to look at her then to Katsuki who was glaring at him. "I think we should go, Katsuki doesn't feel very fine."

"Oh," Shoto looked at them understandingly, "sure."

The couple stood up and went out of the room, leaving the half and half boy clean the room alone.

Katsuki was smirking like a bad guy and y/n wanted to wiped that smile of his face.

They walk home, hand in hand, while arguing about what just happened minutes ago.