9. Clean Clean Clean

1st person's POV

"I'm so bored," I sighed.

This quarantine shit can't get any worse. I thought sitting on the couch watching movies would be fun. A thing that I could never get bored of. But I'm wrong. So wrong.

I probably gained weight as I only do sitting and eating.

Looking at the man beside me, he looks bored like me. I looked behind him and an idea popped in my head.

Our dirty clothes on the stair were scattered, the sink in the kitchen was filled with uncleaned dishes. Containers, plastics, and wrappers of food we ate were everywhere in our apartment.

"I have an idea," I said brightly. My boyfriend looked at me with a bored look, raising his brow.

"What?"

"Let's clean the apartment," I beamed.

"Psh," he shook his head, turning his attention to the movie, "cleaning sucks."

"No it's not," I raised my arms and he shook his head, "fine, live like a rat."

I stood up and grab the cleaning tools, "I'll clean our home alone."

I started by picking our clothes and putting them on the laundry basket, bringing them to the laundry, sorting them by colour and by the type of fabric.

When I get back to the kitchen, my boyfriend was putting the dirty dishes in the dish washer.

"I'll help," he said with out looking at me. I pouted my lips and hugged him from behind. His body stiffens but relaxed immediately.

"Aww, so you didn't want to live like a rat?"

"Kinda, and because I didn't want you to clean this entire apartment alone."

"I love you," I whisper, hugging him tightly.

"I love you too," he turned around to hug me, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Hours later, we finished cleaning our apartment. Everything was cleaned, the kitchen, our room, the bathroom, the living room, everything.

The sun was setting and our bodies plopped on our king size bed. Both of us sighed in exhaustion.

"I didn't know cleaning would be so much fun," he reached for my hair and played with it.

"I think you're the same guy who said cleaning sucks," I looked at him as he laughed.

"Huggy," he spread his arms open and I shook my head.

"We stink."

He shook his head, moving closer to me and engulfed me into a tight hug.

"You smell like an old sock," I dramatically pinch my nose.

"Same as you."