44. In The Belly Of The Beast

Meanwhile, in Southwark...

In Southwark, Harry and Larry Riverman, are roaming the streets together with Harry playing beatbox music as Larry dances to it lightly. Behind them is their gem girlfriend, Amy the Amethyst. Then Bagley, speaks to them.

Bagley: "Hello, you 2. Tag, you're it, it's time for a mission!"

Larry: "Sure thing, what's the mission?"

Bagley: "Well, wait for 3 more operatives to arrive. Operatives, Jimmy and Victor are arriving on-site and operative Entrapta is just exiting the tube."

Victor: "Oh, there you are."

Harry turns around to see Victor and Jimmy panting after a run all the way here and they see Entrapta walking towards them.

Entrapta: "Hey! So what's this mission, my intelligent robot friend?"

Bagley: "Glad you asked! We've successfully trialled our first micro drone, and it's officially as cute as the dickens. I've decided to name it Sebastian."

Hamish: "Time to break into Tidis."

Then Sabine joins in on the lines.

Sabine: "And take away Nigel Cass's newest toy. Project THEMIS. Bagley any idea where that name comes from?"

Bagley: "Greek mythology. Themis was the goddess of divine justice. You know, the one with the sword."

Hamish: "Oooi that is so Nigel f*cking Cass!"

Bagley: "See, school's useful for something besides social maladjustment. Find the schematics of the building, and I'll work out the location of the THEMIS project."

Harry: "Got it. L, come on."

Larry: "Bro, bro, bro how should we get in? There's a big security system there, man."

Amy: "Good point, Larry."

Entrapta: "Technology like this is something I think I can tamper with, maybe even shut down. Hang on let me try with these hacking skills."

She grabs out her phone and shuts down the metal detectors, then an alarm goes off and she gulps.

Entrapta: "Uh...oops."

Victor: "I guess it's all in then. Alright everyone, masks on."

Everyone puts on their masks. Harry puts on a full face respirator with a glowing LED triangle on it and Larry puts on a black full-face respirator. Amy's mask is a DedSec full face mask which is white and it has a tag hanging from the back. Entrapta flips her wielding helmet onto her face and Victor and Jimmy also put on their masks and grab out their electric weapons. The twins and Amy grab out their electric MP9s

They then rush towards the entrance and then they open the doors and Entrapta runs towards a wall to hide behind as DedSec shoots down the Albion security guards