Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction)19

Heyya People!!! 

Wish you all a Happ New Year!! :) Hope you have an awesome 2013!!

And I'm updating after like forever.... :(

Thanx for everyone who voted and commented for my last chapter!! :)

Here is the next one I hope it is better than the last one :)

At the right side is a picture of a Dementor....

***************************************************************************************************

Chapter 19

Percy's POV

It has been a week since I introduced my magical friends to my demi-god friends. It was great to see them talk and get to know each other through the iris-messages. Nico once told them about the underworld, then once Thalia told them about the hunt and Annabeth showed them the places that I had described for them earlier. We did all these bondings during all the free hours we had in side the abundant bathroom. I was really happy that they were all getting along well with each other well may be not all of them. Annabeth and Hermione didn't really looked in the eye. I don't know why anyways I never really understood girls. 

I was still havingdreams or  nightmares or whatever you call it about my lovely relative. I talked to my mom about it again and she told me do what I think was the best.

After a lot of thinking last night I made up my mind. I was going to tell my friends about all the dreams and the things I found out. They have trusted me enough to tell me about the secrets and adventures they have only told a limited people and most of all they accepted me eve after finding out about my secret. Then they are my family here. Wow... I sound like one of those Athena kids with all the seriuos thinking in my head. 

Today was Friday and we weren't having any classes after the lunch so I'm going to spill the beans.

************************************ After Lunch *******************************************************

We were all sitting under a giant tree near the lake in the grounds. Many people weren't outside due to the change in the weather.The air was getting colder day by day getting closer to the winter. I was sitting next to Hermione who was leaning against the tree trunk along with me. To my left was Draco and Harry along with Ron was laid out in front of us on the grass. The small amount of sunlight that was falling made it enough for us to stay outside. It was nice day except for the fact that it was cold.

It was only five of us and I remember how Ron reacted when I told them that I needed to tell us something important. "Please don't tell us that you are related Voldy too",he said looking at me weirdly as the other were laughing at him. Only if he knew.

"You wanted to say something Perce",Draco asked from my left side.

"Ya., I wanted to tell you guys something", I said getting ready to start spilling everything.

Suddenly the air around us started to get colder. I know it was cold earlier but it started to get even more colder than before.