Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction)23

Hello Guys!!!

I am really sorry for not being able to update sooner... =[

I had soo much shit on my way and College is so set on eating my head!!

Anyways. thanks for all your votes and comments and Fanning me!! It all made me Happy * gives a huge grin* =]

Well, here is chapter 23!! =]

Enjoy!!!=]

***********************************************************************************************************

“You don't turn your back on family, even when they do.”

                                                      ~Dominic Toretto , Fast & Furous 6

                                                     **************************

Chapter 23

 “Finally done!”, Sally grinned happily next to her son as they walked down the streets of Diagon Alley  after they exited the Ministry of Magic after registering Percy as a part of Reveal family. Now he was Perseus Austrian Reveal. They have decided to pay a visit to Gringotts where the goblins explained to them that when he turns eighteen year old, he will be officially called Lord Reveal, since he was the last male living heir, till then the accounts will be under his mother. He didn’t have enough words to describe how much money and heirlooms were sitting inside the vault. He had visited the vault before, the first time when he entered the wizarding world. But it will always make him speechless just like every time he visits Olympus after Annabeth re-built it.

“I’ll apparate us to Hogsmeade then we can walk to Hogwarts”, Sally told Percyas they walked down the crowded street.   “Why do we have to apparate to Hogsmeade? Can’t we apparate directly to Hogwarts?”, Percy asked his mother as they reached the end of the street.   “Well, Hogwarts is well guarded with spells that guard the castle from any attacks”, Sally explained as they entered a small book shop.   Now, Percy remembered how Hermione explained to him about the spells that were set up by the Headmistress after the war because the earlier spells were destroyed when the headmaster died.   “So, that’s why no monsters attacked the castle”, Percy now understood why for the whole time he was there no monster showed up trying to vaporize him.   “Yes, just like in Camp Half Blood, only when someone from inside can summon a monster through the borders”, Sally confirmed as she started going through a book shelf that held books about DADA.   A bookshop was never Percy’s no. 1 spot for shopping. Percy was never a fan of books which was not a surprise. He walked pass shelves and shelves of books sometimes flipping through a book that looked good, not that he was going to read it, just the cover of the book looked pretty inviting.   He was bored out of his mind and now he was at one corner of the bookshop which was less crowded compared to the rest of the shop. There were a bunch of books stacked on top of each other.

The book on top of one of the stacks caught his eye. It had a brown coloured cover and by the looks of it, the book looked pretty old. He opened the book and flipped through the yellow colored pages that proved the book was pretty. The front page had the title written beautifully in black cursive ink,

Tales from the Land Of Magic

Flipping through another set of pages his eyes caught beautiful drawings related to different tales, but what amazed him even more was the fact that the images were charmed like the portraits and pictures in the wizarding world, the drawings looked like as if they had a life of their own.