Percy Jackson in Hogwarts(Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction)2

Thanks for commenting and voting.........

Here you go,

This is the second chapter...

**********************************************************************************

Percy's POV

"Mom what are you reading?", I asked walking into the kitchen. 

She snapped out of reading the paper.

"Oh!! mmm... call Paul for dinner I'll tell about this during the dinner", she said quickly folding the paper.

I hope it is not some other crazy thing to do with the gods. I reached Paul's door and knocked it. "Mom told dinner is ready!", I shouted from the door.

"Thank you Percy, I'll be there soon",I heard Paul reply when I was almost halfway down the stairs. My mind was trying to figure out what the hell was going on!

************************************************************************************

We were all now sitting around the kitchen table. I loved my mom's pasta so much. The only sound was the cutting of knives and the sound of forks and spoons hitting the plates. I looked around the kitchen to find that the owl wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Mom where is the owl?", I asked looking around the second time.

"What owl?", Paul asked looking puzzled.

"Mom got a letter from an owl", I told him hoping he won't freak out.

"Does it have to do with anything with the Gods again?", He asked looking at my mom.(Ya, he knows about the Gods)

"If it were Gods, they would have iris-messaged us", I told him. Trying to understand what is going on.

"Mom you told me that you will tell us what is in the letter. And where did that owl go?", I asked mom when we all had finished our dinner.

"Ya, I am telling you everything now. And the owl, I sent a reply with it ", she said leaning on her chair.

"Ok, mom so who sent the letter?"

"It is from my aunt. And you know I don't have any aunt but I have an aunt and she is in England. And before all this I need to tell you something", she said looking at both me and Paul. We nodded and she continued.

"Just like Gods and the Olympus, Wizards and Witches are real", my mom said taking a deep breath.

" WOW! Earlier Gods now Witches!!!",Paul who was quite all these time asked shocked.

"Ya, now both of you let me finish the explanation then ask your questions," she took another deep breath before continuing.

" I come from a very famous Wizarding family. They are pure bloods because my both the parents are wizards. And I am the only daughter. I am the last of the "Reveals". That is supposed to be my surname but after my studies in England I moved to America and met your dad so I changed my surname to "Jackson".

" As I told the letter was from my aunt her name is Minerva Mcgonagall  and she is now the Headmistress of the school I studied. It is called "Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry". And she wants you to attend the sixth year and seventh year so you will know something about the wizarding world," My mom finished.

Paul and me both looked at her in shock, then suprise and then again shock. So,that means I am a demigod, a wizard and a teenager!!!

"WOW!", I said breaking the silence.

" I know and the school starts in two weeks and I don't think you will be able to go to camp this time", my mom said giving me a sad smile. "I am sorry sweetheart I should have told you before."

"It's okay mom, so this school is in England?" , I asked looking at her with a smile.

"Ya, I already replied that we are going there this Saturday so you can get your things for school and know a bit about England", She said.

" Ohk", I said as a yawn escaped my mouth.

" it is very late. Go to sleep we will discuss about this tomorrow morning", mom said giving my hand a small squeeze.

"Goodnight mom and Paul", I said as I made my way slowly  to my room.

"Goodnight", I heard mom and Paul say as I dragged my self up the stairs leaving mom to explain to a confused Paul.

I jumped on to the soft,comfortable bed and let the sleep come to me.

*****************************************************************************************************

In the next chapter they will be leaving for Hogwarts.....

Soo, what do you think???? Please comment and tell me.

                                             ~XxXDelena_96XxX