𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠.

As Saylor was walking up the dirt path to the Chateau she wasn't feeling nervous or excited, she wasn't feeling anything

As Saylor was walking up the dirt path to the Chateau she wasn't feeling nervous or excited, she wasn't feeling anything. She was numb, as per usual. When she reached the door she didn't even bother to knock she just flung it open and stepped inside, completing step 2 of her plan.

The 4 pogues that were sat on the couch snapped there heads to the door as they heard it being flung open

The 4 pogues that were sat on the couch snapped there heads to the door as they heard it being flung open. The second they saw Saylor stood in the door way there jaws dropped and eyes widened.

John B jumped from up from his seat and headed straight towards Saylor to pull her into a hug. Saylor flinched at his sudden movements and reached out her hand to stop him before he reached her. John B stopped in his tracks and looked at her confused. Not understanding why she wouldn't want to hug her twin brother after being apart for so long.

"Saylor, what's wrong?"

"I don't do that anymore" Saylor said bluntly.

"Do what?"

"Touch." She replied blankly. "Non of that matters, I need to talk to dad. Where is he?"

The 4 Pogues cocked an eyebrow at the girl not understanding why she was asking for Big John who had been missing for months.

"What do you mean where is he?" John B retorted. Asking the question they were all wondering.

"It's not a trick question John B! Just tell me where he is. I need to talk to him." Saylor grunted.

"Do you not know?"

"Not know what!?" She snapped getting angry with the conversation.

John B turned to look at his 3 best friends who still remained sat on the couch watching the interaction. His eyes begged them for help but they all shrugged not knowing what was happening or what to do. He turned around and faced his twin again with a broken look on his face.

"Saylor listen, there's something you need to know and it's not going to be easy to hear" he sighed.

"I don't have time for this shit." She groaned and walked towards her dads office assuming that's where he would be. She twisted at the door handle but it was locked. "John B, why is it locked?" She turned back to him and asked.