𝟎𝟖𝟏: 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.

"Dude! Dude, you good?" JJ ran over when he saw John B make his way out the woods with a dazed look and blood covering his hands

"Oh, my God! John B" Kie gasped.

"Is this yours?" "Whose blood is that?" They all questioned.

John B didn't answer but pushed his friends back inside the hut when sirens rang through the air.

No one had chance to speak before a stomach churning voice echoed from out the trees.

"Saylor" Zach whistled darkly his voice bouncing of the trees. "Come out, come out wherever you are"

He sounded psychotic... evil.

She could see the run down storage shack through the trees and continued running forward as fast as her warn out body would take her.

When she made it into the clearing she could see her friends stood under the tin roof looking at her with wide eyes.

They could barely recognise her.

Her face swollen from the punches and her body painted red with a mixture of both the Sheriffs blood and her own.

"Saylor, I just want to talk" Zachs voice was much louder now... he was close.

"HIDE!" She instructed her friends knowing she didn't have time to run over to them.

Non of them wanted to hide but they didn't want to be the reason she got caught so reluctantly they moved behind a pile of junk so they wouldn't be seen but stayed in a position where they could see their best friend.

Saylor pushed her back against a tree and tried to slow her breathing so it wasn't as loud. It wasn't the most convenient hiding place but it was the best she had.

"Come out Saylor! It's only me, we used to be friends" He taunted. He knew she was close, he could feel it.

She shuffled slightly to the left to try and hide more but that's what screwed her over.

Zach had seen the corner of her dirty converse when she had moved.

Everything went silent... it went still.

Saylors heart was hammering against her chest in anticipation waiting for something to happen.

And it did.

Zach had removed his belt and swung it around the tree trunk and the girls neck. He grabbed the other side and pulled it harshly strangling her.

Her friends watched as her eyes shot open and her hands flew to her neck trying to push the belt away.

It wasn't working.

Her legs were kicking frantically and her hand scratched at her neck.  Saylors face was now purple and she didn't have the energy to fight back. Her limbs were to heavy to lift and her eye lids to weighted to open.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!" She heard someone yell as the belt fell from her neck.

Unfortunately Saylor fell with it.

John B caught her before she could hit the floor and was quick to place his fingers on her wrist checking for a pulse.

"Is she, is she ok?" JJ asked his voice shaking as he stepped out from behind the tree trunk Zachs unconscious body now slumped against.

"She's alive"

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ