𝟎𝟏𝟕: 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"She says she's not coming"  Pope announced as he jumped into the back of the Twinkie lifting Saylors legs up as he sat down before placing them in his lap

"She says she's not coming" Pope announced as he jumped into the back of the Twinkie lifting Saylors legs up as he sat down before placing them in his lap.

"Why not?" Saylor questioned whilst playing with JJs rings on his fingers, slipping them of his hand on onto hers before returning them again whilst she laid with her head in his lap.

"What'd you do to her, John B?" JJ added as he wrapped a section of Saylors hair around his finger.

"Shit." The older twin groaned. "Hang on. I'll deal with it." He huffed as he jumped out of the driving seat heading into the wreck.

"Did he just call Kie 'it'? What a douche" Saylor mumbled. "You better not get my hair caught in a knot JJ. That shit takes ages to brush out."

"Yeah let's not have a repeat of your 13th birthday when I had to cut your hair after JJ spat gum into it." Pope chimed In.

"Hey! That was an accident." JJ held his hands up in surrender and smirked down at her.

Saylor scoffed. " An accident, That's what your going with? That's funny because I vividly remember hearing 'I bet I could spit it into Says hair all the way from here'" she made her voice more high pitch mocking his voice before it had dropped.

"Well, I bet right then didn't I." He smiled proudly.

"JJ! S had to cut out 4 inches of her hair!" Pope laughed at the memory of the girl walking around school for a week with one section of hair so much shorter than the rest before giving up and cutting the rest.

"Yeah, well I think she looks hot with short hair. It was a win win. I won the bet and Say got the snip" he shrugged playfully. Pope rolled his eyes and Saylor flicked his nose.

"It's true, I am hot." She smiled cheekily.

The 3 had been so engrossed in their conversation that they hadn't noticed the others rejoin them.

"The hottest" Kie remarked as she jumped into the passenger seat. The Routledge girl winked in return.

After 5 minutes of driving to wherever the fuck John B was taking them to JJ decides to spoke up. "You mind if I just relax on this one? It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low." He said whilst lighting his joint. He turned to Pope. "Oh, did you want a hit of this?"

"I keep the signal clear." He answered pushing his hand away.

Saylor takes the joint from between JJs fingers and takes a long hit before slowing exhaling the smoke into JJs face and titling her head back further into his lap.

"That was so hot" the blonde croaked earning a wink in response.

"Seriously S? You too."

"Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative? If you got creative, then..." JJ replies for Saylor defending her actions. A little weed never hurt anyone.

"Look, I... I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right. And wrong about everything else going on." John B interrupted side eyeing kie as he spoke the last part. "But I... I was right about one thing. Our dad is trying to tell us something." He spoke confidently.

Saylor shuffled uncomfortably when her dad was brought up again. She had been completely ignoring the whole 'dead dad' situation but it was hard when her brother was on a mission to prove he is alive.

Saylor brought the joint back her lips again to try and think of anything other than her dad. This caught the attention of the others and she shrugged and smiled at them all weakly.

After another 10 minutes of driving, the group of misfits had arrived at their location. They leapt out of the Twinkie and groaned when they saw where they were. All except Saylor that is.

"A graveyard! Sick! Has anyone got a ouija board?" She asked as she skipped ahead of everyone else. Everyone looked at her like she had lost the plot.

"This place is scary." Kie shivered as she caught up to the Routledge twins.

"Graveyards aren't scary, they are peaceful. Dead people can't hurt you Kie" Saylor reassured her as she grabbed her hand into her own. "Unless you anger the ghosts of course, in that case we will need a shit tone of sage, salt and holy water."

"John B, what are we doing?" Pope whined ignoring his best friends rambling. It was obvious the weed was effecting her.

"You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it?"

"Ughhh" His sister groaned. " I hate when that happens, one time I had this song stuck in my head for a week and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was. I even tried to Shazam it but turns out it was my ring tone the entire time." JJ laughed loudly, also feeling the effects of the joint that they had shared on the way.

"Waves, I love you. But shut up." John B told his twin and she pouted widely before walking over to JJ seen as he was the only one that found it funny. "Anyway, Redfield. This whole time, I thought it was a place. But it's not a place.It's a person." He stated as he shine the torch to the tomb.

"Voi-effing-là." JJ cheered.

"See, our great-great-grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name."

"Good old Liv." Saylor hummed.

"Help me with the door. Come on." John B instructed.

"One, two, three..."

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ