𝟎𝟔𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.

After sleeping peacefully through out the night Saylor woke up with a groan as she began sitting up, only to be stopped by a strong grip on her waist

After sleeping peacefully through out the night Saylor woke up with a groan as she began sitting up, only to be stopped by a strong grip on her waist. JJs arm was snaked around her protectively. She took this time to look down at the boy beneath her and admire him. He looked so peaceful when he slept, his face relaxed and lips pouted.

"How you feeling?" JJs voice cracked. This startled Saylor and she want aware he was awake but she figured she woke him when she tried to get up.

"Like shit" she groaned watching as the blonde eyes fluttered open.

He gently pushed her of him instructing her to stay there. She sat in the bed pushing her messy hair from out her face and waiting patiently for him to come back. When he did he had a glass of water and a packet of painkillers in his hand. "Thank you" the brunette smiled in appreciation before using the water to swallow two of the pills.

JJ sat opposite her on the bed running a hand through his hair before speaking. "What happened last night?" He asked slowly.

"Can we not talk about this"  she sighed looking at him desperately.

"I feel like we're going around in circles Say, every time you open up and I think we are getting somewhere you push me back out. Why is it you don't trust me?"

Her heart wrenched at the words. The fact he thought she didn't trust him couldn't be further from the truth. She trusted him whole heartily, it's herself she doesn't trust. "Whoah, JJ. I do trust you."

"Then why don't you ever tell me anything?!" He began getting frustrated.

"You are the only constant in my life JJ! You always have been. You have always been there and so have my feelings for you! I don't want all this other shit to change that ok! Your the only thing that makes sense and it scares me" silence filled the air after her confession, the weight of what she had just revealed resting on their shoulders.

After a few seconds JJ launched forward and attached her lips to his by placing a hand on the back of her head and the other on her thigh. It didn't take long for Saylor to kiss back passionately gripping onto his shoulders.

Pulling back for air they rested their foreheads together with a massive grin. "I have been waiting to do that since our first kiss" he laughed.

"Me too" she chuckled. "Can we just take this slow for a while, just so I can get some things in check." The routledge girl asked caustically not wanting to ruin anything.

"I have waited this long, what's a little longer" he shrugged kissing her gently on the lips.

A while later Saylor had just finished getting ready for the day and left her room to find the 3 boys in the living room waiting for her. "Where's Kiwi?" She pondered with an eyebrows raised.

The 3 shared a look before her twin informed her on the location of kie... and Sarah. Before she had time to yell at them he spoke again. "Look I know you don't agree with my methods but I need this to work ok. I'm desperate. I really love Sarah and I don't want to loose any of you guys. And I know your not her biggest fan for whatever reason but I'm just asking you to be civil... for me" he rambled.

Saylor looked at Pope and he nodded at her.

Did she want her twin to be with a Cameron?

Absolutely not.

Did she want him to be happy?

Absolutely.

"I won't punch her" she told him.

"Yanno what that's better than nothing" he clapped standing to his feet. "Let's get our girls" they all began walking to the porch but JJ grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his chest.

"What are you doing" she giggled looking up to him.

"Grabbing my girl" the blonde smirked leaning down to kiss her.

"Dork" she kissed him back. The other 2 teens saw the encounter through the screen sheet and smiled at each other. They decided not to bring it up until the couple did.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ