𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞.

Saylor had spent the morning at the old abandoned church she used to visit with her dad and John B growing up

Saylor had spent the morning at the old abandoned church she used to visit with her dad and John B growing up. She spent the time trying to come up with solutions to her many problems but when she came up with non she decided to go home. She's now walking through the cut staring at her feet.

She could hear a car driving behind her but she didn't think anything of it. She was walking by a road so of course there's going to be cars. It's nothing to worry about, right?

As she continued walked she could see the car beginning to slow down as it got closer to her. She rolled her eyes assuming it was some fuck boy freaks about to cat call her. When the car finally made it up to Saylor the driver rolled down their window. "Long time no see" Ratter sneered.

Saylors heart plummeted and knots formed into her stomach. She turned her head and looked at him with wide eyes. After a few seconds on standing in shock she turned on her heels to run. Unluckily for Saylor during her seconds in shock Daniels had made his way out of the car and behind her.

When she saw Daniels taking long strides straight towards her, her hands began to shake and her lip quivered. "No no no" she whimpered to herself before turning on her heals to try and run away.

She felt the grass scrunch and mud squelch beneath her feet as she ran. She didn't make it far before she felt hand snake around her waist and hoist her into the air.

"NO GET OFFME!" She cried and she scratched at Daniels arm as he dragged her back towards the car.

Once they reached the car Saylor had tears cascading down her face and blood underneath her nails from where she had scratched Daniels desperately trying to free herself. He harshly grabbed her by her hair and shoved her into the back.

She fell into the seats her head hitting the side of the door. A high pitch ringing filled her ears and she instantly felt dizzy. She brought a shaky hand up to her head and felt warm liquid land on her finger tips. She brought her hand back down and watched as blood tripped from her fingers and onto her knee.

"Listen up Routledge. Mommy dearest owes us allot of money and we were told you were going to work to pay it off. So that's exactly what your going to do." Ratter said harshly with a finger waving in her face.

"You have two weeks. Paid in full." Daniels added bitterly.

"Two weeks?! How am I supposed to get that much money in two weeks?! That's impo-" Saylor was just off by Ratters fist colliding into her face.

"Two weeks!" He screamed in her face. Spit flying out his mouth as he yelled.

"Don't want any of your friends getting hurt now do we?" Daniels chuckled smugly.

Saylor felt her veins fill with fury as she heard her friends and brother being threatened. All of because of her stupid mothers drug addiction. She would rather die than let her friends be hurt because of her mother or her drug dealing. "Don't touch them!" She yelled.

"Well, that all depends on you little lady. 2 weeks! And tell your brother we're looking for him, and the compass!" Ratter deadpans as he grabs her hair pushing her head into the car window.

Her nose crunched and blood gushed down his face and onto her lips. He then opened the car door and shoved her harshly out of the car and onto the ground.

The 4 Pogues had been frantically driving round the cut looking for Saylor. After 5 minutes or so they saw the black SUV pulled up at the end of the road. Pope put his foot down on the gas trying to get to them as fast as possible.

When they were halfway down the road they saw a familiar brunette being shoved out of the car and onto the ground. "There she is!" John B yelled from the passenger seat and Pope drives faster down the road.

Saylor limped up from the ground as Ratter and Daniels began to drive away. She spat the blood out from her mouth and flipped the car off screaming "fuck you." She winced as the ringing in her head began again.

She could feel the blood dripping from her head and nose and her eye beginning to swell. How the fuck am I going to explain this to John B, she thought to herself.

"Saylor?" John B mumbled calmly as he place his hand on her shoulder. She flinched before turning around.

"John B? Wow that's so crazy I was just thinking about you." She joked as her head spun. She felt dizzy, as if she wasn't in her body instead watching herself.

The Pogues gasped as they saw the blood gashing from the cuts on her head and from her nose. Her eye now being bright purple and swollen.

"Hey, twins!" She laughed motioning her finger between hers and her black brothers eyes.

"Are you ok?" Kie asked slowly.

"Oh yeah. Just peachy. You would be surprised how often this happens." Saylor responded whilst rubbing the blood from her nose with her thumb.

"What did they say?"

Saylor turned and looked at Pope before answering. "Where the compass? Yada yada yada. Give us the compass. Yada Yada Yada. A whole lot of compass talk." She wasn't lying, she just wasn't telling the whole truth.

John B pulled Saylor into a hug and she winced before hugging him back. Right then she knew she had to find the money, and fast. She couldn't let him be hurt. "Let's go back home" he said calmly pulling out of the hug and swinging his arm around her shoulder. The group made their way back into the Van with Saylor limping and stumbling due to the dizziness.

The group drove back to the Chateau in a comfortable silence. Saylor had her head rested on JJs lap as he played with her hair and her legs draped over Pope.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ