𝟎𝟖𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬.

Saylor finally gained some sense of reality when she realised she was stood in the Camerons kitchen with her which of a mother stood opposite

"Are you proud of yourself?" Carol sneered. "This is all your fault, your brother is dead because of you!"

"Stop" Saylor pleaded.

"You killed him! You did this! This is all your fault!" Carol repeated moving closer to her daughter with every word.

"Stop it! Just stop!" Saylor pushed her back. She knew she fucked up by the dangerous look that took over her mothers eyes.

"Don't you ever touch me!" She yelled moving back over to her daughter. "First you kill my son and then you lay your dirty hands on me?! I AM YOUR MOTHER!"

Saylor felt Carols hand intwine with her hair before her head was slammed harshly forward onto the corner of the Cameron marble kitchen counter.

3 Major head injuries in 3 days.

The first at the Crain house, the second during her fight with Zach and the 3rd by the hands of her mother.

Saylors eyes fluttered open only to be greeted by a bright white light causing her to close them again.

Everything smelt like bleach... so clean.

There was a repetitive noise... beeping.

What the fuck.

Hesitantly she slowly opened her eyes being cautious of the light.

It didn't take long for her to realise she was laid in a hospital bed.

"Hey, your awake" a soft voice came from beside her causing her to turn her head. "Everything is going to be ok"  

"Rafe?"...

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ