𝟎𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐤𝐢.

Kie had just finished braiding Saylors hair into 2 French plaits as she was tired of hearing the girl complain about having greasy hair since not washing it after the party

Kie had just finished braiding Saylors hair into 2 French plaits as she was tired of hearing the girl complain about having greasy hair since not washing it after the party. "Thanks Kiki" she smiled tapping the girls knees as she moved from her position between her knees and over to JJ.

"Kiki? That's a new one."

"Yeah I'm trying out some new nick names, do you like it?"

"Surprisingly I do." She nodded happily.

"Then I shall crown thy KiKi the Kook Krusher" Saylor declared moving her arms over the girls shoulders as if she was knighting her. "Krusher with a K tho."

"Your such a dork" John B laughed at his sister looking at her through the windscreen mirror.

"Might wanna rethink the name" pope said smugly from the passenger seat.

"You don't like it P?" Saylor frowned.

"Oh no I love it, it just KKK"

"Right yeah ok no. Gonna have to think of a new name." She agreed nodding quickly.

"Yeah I think that's for the best" Kie joined in.

"Ok then, what about me?" JJ asked.

"What about you?"

"What's my nickname?" He clarified with an eye browned raised.

Saylor leant forward placing a hand on the top of his thigh to whisper into the boys ear. "Depends what you want to hear me scream" She pulled back and looked at his flush cheeks and smirked widely. "It's to easy" she chuckled.

"Oh shit, we need some more gas. Anyone got a twenty" John B groaned

"Bold of you to assume I carry cash" JJ spoke his voice cracking still feeling flustered.

"I got this" The Kook Pouge Hybrid announced taking €20 from the back of her clear phone case that held a Polaroid of the group.

"Oh fuck." Saylor whispered to herself the money talk bringing her attention back to the cash sat in her bra but it came out allot louder than she intended as all of the group were looking at her.

"What's up?" Her brother questioned.

"Uhh, I actually have something i need to do, just drop me of here."

"What could you possibly have to do Waves? Where on a top secret mission right now" John B asked her with annoyance lacing his tone.

"I am well aware of that Bird but I need to get mother dearest of my trail otherwise shit will hit the fan real fast"

They started firing questions at her about how their mother knows where she is and what she was going to do are and Saylor was beginning to feel overwhelmed.

"It's fine S hop out now" Pope said encouragingly knowing what she was hinting at as he knew more than the rest of the group.

"Thanks P" she smiled gratefully. "I will meet you guys back at the wreck. Good luck with the drone" She slammed the door closed before anyone could say anything.

"Dude what the fuck" John B complained as he began driving again.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ