Welcome Party

Author povUmaid Bhawan was decorated with flowers and lots of fairy light

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Author pov
Umaid Bhawan was decorated with flowers and lots of fairy light.
In right corner was a small bar  with different cocktails drinks and beverages for  guests were arranged .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

***************

While the arrangement of party were done . Devender Singh Rathore was having little conversation with his son.
In Study
Virat knocked for few times before an authority voice said "Come in".
He was  there standing behind his chair and  on call  barking order to gather information about someone .
Devender gestured his son to sit on the adjacent seat of the couch .
Before sitting on the cough,Virat touched his father's feets and mumbles(Ghani Ghama Maharajj) to his father.
His father disconnected call and took his son in  bone crushing hug.

"Long time no see.....Son.........." His father said to virat.
" I'm back for never going again  you don't have to say that " he said  with chuckle to  his father while seeing out of window .
" you didn't like the arrangements" his father asked lighting a cigar in his mouth.
"It just that this party is not required "he said nonchalantly .
" This party is  very much necessary  as we are going to find a perfect match for you  tonight " devender said taking a small puff of the cigar.
"Or you can tell me if you like someone else ".
The room went silent for a moment .
" I do have a girl , but even if i want i cannot marry her "virat relpied to his father.
" This  is high  time that you realize you need to take your responsibilities , you can't always run from them".he said angry surfacing his features .
This condition is applied on everyone in our clan .
If  you want the throne and business you need to marry one day .
Every King need a supporting wife to run his empire .
The Queen who rules the heart of the king's as well his people .
" you need to move on in life virat , you cannot always stick to the past" ."I'm here to help you  "he softened his voice motioned the glass of wine to his son.
" ohkay fine ,when i will find someone worthy of this clan and surely will let you know " he surrender himself in front of Maharaj.
"Now , go and get yourself ready  for the evening  son".
Virat went his room.

His room was situated in the west wing of the haveli

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His room was situated in the west wing of the haveli .
Entering his room gave him a very familiar and soothing feeling .
His room complemenys his personality and was decorated with few furnitures ,king  size  bed,Madubani painting , chandelier , a big photoframe of his family in front of the bed and few books.
The room was divided in three  major  portions .
One his study room attached in the left side of the room.
Second was his walk in closet filled with his designer suits and accessories .
Third  one was  the washroom it was constructed huge Italian marble flooring , modern framed mirrors , modern equipments , deep soaking bathtubs , shower cube, different small cabinet and  many more things.

He went to took a freshing shower .Virat when to is walk-in closet wrapping a towel around his toros and one rubbing his wet hair.
He select a light pink blazer to match with white shirt and a pair of pants.

Virat was looking devilishly handsome and ready to kill girls with his  boylish charm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Virat was looking devilishly handsome and ready to kill girls with his  boylish charm.
Before heading out from his room he checking his reflection in the mirror he went out straight away to the garden area where party was organized.
He identified his mother and sister talking to Mrs Malhotra and her daughter Jigyasa.
His sister  winked him looking at Jigyasa .
He huffed in annoyance knowing very well where it's leading to .
But he is not interested in any girl present here in the party .
He meet all these girls in several business party with his father.
All renowed industrilists were present there .
No girl gave him peace and sparkling connection .
It's not like he didn't attracted to girl .
He was in 3 relationship in his college time but didn't worked out long.No girl was able to give him peace and home like feeling .
He went near his father and met few more guests .
After sometime he took a seat on barstool and order two shots of vodka martini .
It's been a while party finally was over .
Devender asked his son to accompany    him to Jodhpur for very important meeting.
After all he had  to handle these things one day .
He should start working with his father.
He met his friends and cousin in the party .
Virat agreed to his father andasked  Kesar do the packing for Jodhpur.Sunil  who was  PA of Devender had  already   explained everything to virat about the meeting .
Virat hit the bed with exhaustion of flight and then the party thing .
Resting his hands under his head ,he thought why is it that everyone is so amend him to get married .They never did this before .
While thinking he drift into  deep slumbers.

Queen of my Heart ❤️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें