He is mine.

Author pov

Trisha was walking back and forth from last half and hour in her room .She ranked her hands in her hairs with frustration.She picked up her cell phone and dailed a number .She waited until the person picked up.

" Hello ! Listen to me you told me ....If I do whatever you say , Virat will be mine . But it's not happening .
I did everything ....... everything which you told me to do.......
It's been almost 2 months they are still married . You are not fulfilling your part of promise .

If I didn't get Virat, I don't know what I will do.......I want Virat at any cost."with that she hanged up the call without listening anything . She was behaving like a sturbon child who badly wants ice-cream but to her dismay she wanted Virat doesn't matter for even if he is married .
She has been dreaming of becoming his wife from last ten years .
She can go to any extent to obtain him.

She called to Rupali to know when will Virat and Naina will be returning back to India.
After talking for few minutes she decided to make a plan against Naina.

***********

Naina Pov

Next morning when I woke up I was alone in my bed .I sat on my bed while yawning and tried to look here and there to find Virat .But he was no where to be seen. When I turned towards my left side I saw a food trolly with a note.

" Good morning Biwi,

Have your breakfast and I will back in few hours ."

Last night event came crushing in my mind .I was on the edge of crying , when I recalled Virat words .

***********

" I will never leave you." and rather than crying she started blushing remembering their kisses last night.She was confused why didn't she was felt bad when Virat touched her or kissed her. With that she stood up from her bed got freshen up .She was standing in front of the mirror when her eyes caught again a note .

" Dear Biwi ,

Don't you dare to think about other man while looking at your body . Your the purest and beautiful girl I ever met. "

She was having tears in her eyes and took the note and now she changed herself into a parrot green saree and navy blue floral print blouse .

She was thinking while staring at the food trolly whether to have or not.She wasn't feeling hungry after recalling last night event.

She pulled the trolley outside of her room . After that she stood near the glass window and looked at the beautiful view . London was beautiful from every corner but unfortunately she didn't had any beautiful memories to dwell on.

She didn't realize for how long she stood there.She flinched when someone put a hand on her shoulder .
" How are you feeling today...... ????"

"Hmmm.hm.. quite fine ...."

" I know it's not right time but you need to file complain against Mr.Smith and I don't want him to escape this time."

" I don't understand .... How will I....???"

" Look Naina , you don't need to fear him .Okay ! I am with you."

" I know Virat but .....I don't want to face him."

" Naina you were lucky ... That Mr .Sidhiqui came to help you .But think about the girls .... Who will be ruined by him after this incident .Do you think he will no repeat this with any other girl ."

Tears welled up in my eyes after what he said . It's true that I was lucky enough to escape from his cluthes. But what if someone get caught .No I will not let this happen to anyone.No one deserves to be humiliated like this .