Hospital

" Maharaj , kunwarSa didn't came back to hotel .He only asked for the car keys and left without telling us where he was heading ." kesar replied in nervousness .
Devender was worried for his son safety .
" If want your head on your shoulder Sanjay , find my son soon ." he said in threatening voice .
" I will be leaving with few men from your security team and will report you as soon as possible sir" he replied assurance .
" Why is he such a rebel, Sunil . I don't get him. I need to get this man tame as soon as possible ." devender seeked his loyal PA for advice .
" Sir why don't you marry Kunwar Sa a girl who will take care of him. May he will stop behaving recklessly ." putting his opinion forward .
" I have introduced him to many girls but he keep on declining .I don't want to force him.
I want my son happy .I hope he could find a girl who will melt his heart and break his assumption towards this marriage concept ." Devender with worried voice.
Sudden ringing of phone distrubed their decision .
" Ghani Ghama hukum , I have gathered the information you wanted .I emailed you each and every detail sir." devender hummed and cut the call.
" I think i found the one sunil" with that devender started spinning the paper weight on table.
" Kunwar Sa is admitted in city hospital , Maharaj . We need to hurry up to see him." with that news both Devender and sunil left their office .

Virat pov
I tried to open my eyes but felt my eyelash heavy .After few attempts I final opened my eyes only to met with unfamiliar room. Realizing the reality I found myself in a hospital room.
Then suddenly my mind started processing the previous memories of the accident .

The immediate aftermath of a car accident was overwhelming and confusing. I initial was shock and rush of adrenaline often means that I didn't realize that I been hurt until the effects wear off. I saw that i was connected with IV drip.

" How are feeling young man ?" the doctor asked with a smile

." How are feeling young man ?" the doctor asked with a smile .
" I am fine doctor . Feeling little bit pain in my neck.". tried to sit. An Elderly nurse helped him to sit.
" you got three stitches. One over your forehead and two on your neck sir." he informed me while gesturing towards my neck.
"would you like to call your family or any relative" while checking my health chart .
" don't worry doctor I will manage .
But would like to make a call for sure." virat replied closing his eyes.
I asked the nurse to call Suraj my best friend to inform about me .
I don't want my family to know about this." He will be reaching soon, sir" the nurse replied .
I was very curious to know who saved my life .As far as I know no one can survive a car explosion .
Then some unclear memory flashed back " The bangle girl ". I tried to recall for more information but didn't get favorable output.
" I hmmm...... Nurse , Can I meet the driver or any hospital staff who admitted me here . I want to thank them for saving my life." she nodded and went out of the room.
I was busy thinking about the bangle girl .when two wardboys and a nurse came in .
I thanked them and asked them about one who called them.
" Hume waha ke Local P CO se phone aayio tha Sa .
Ussne bola Ganesh mandir jane wale road pr accident hua hai .
Humne puch kitni logo se .
Toh boli ...... bola ki ek hi .......Bas usske baad mei hospital ke emergency staff ko baatda diya."The Nurse said nervously .
( We got a call from a local PCO .she said...hm he said on the way of ganesh mandir some got in the in an accident .
I caught her that she was lying .I remmber that there was a girl who dragged me out of the car .I dispersed the two wardboys and asked the nurse to stay.
Her pale face told me that she knows about something then others .
I glared hard to intimate her, she got paled .I was succeed in fearing her .
"I like it when people get afraid of me".
With heavy and immediating voice I asked her directly about the bangle girl.
" I'm sorry sir .yes there was girl and she also got injured while saving you .
but that girl asked me to not tell anyone about her.she don't want to get in involve in the police case." nurse replied in her low voice.
"Did she told you anything about her.
Did you saw her face".I question her curiously.
Anyone in her place would ask for favors in return of saving my life .
But here she left without saying anything .
This bangle girl is someone special for sure.
I fell for her kind gesture .I want to meet her and ask few questions arising in my mind. I would love to thank her too.I thought with a smug smile .
" she was a tourist and soon will be returning her hometown .she was not kind hearted girl but also beautiful like Fairy ."that all clue I got.
I don't believe myself that I Virat Singh Rathore begged her for girl's contact number .But couldn't get through it but I got lucky to have her star necklace ......I will find you one day with that thought i took my medicine and rested my head on the pillow .
Later my father and Suraj asked the doctor about my injuries .
I will be discharging today .My body will heal soon I know that.

********************
Naina Pov
It been two days since that incident happened .My wounds are almost healed. But I am not able to sleep properly .The very flashback of memory makes me uncomfortable and restless .
I lied to my parents about my fake accident and all stuff.If I told them the truth they would have me scolded we hard.Anysway I hope the stranger will be good.
It time to get ready I think. The engagement is held in the evening .
I will be wearing the lenhga that my parents bought for me .... Hehehe.....
My family really loves me a lot .

I saw myself in the mirror and chuckled knowing my parents choice would be perfect for me

I left my room to check Nakul .I was literally shock to see him .He was looking very handsome ....I mean breath taking handsome .
My next check was on my parents who were looking amazing and complementing each other.
We all were ready to go .We reached our destination in 20 minutes due to mild traffic in our way .The venue was decorated with white lilies and lamp luminating yellow light making the place more dazzling and fascinating .
Niranjan looked happy and aditi looked a bit nervous .why won't she? ...... It her special day.
Niranjan gave an amazing performance with us made aditi blused .

" Hey ! Man good to see you " Raghuvender turned to see the person

" Hey ! Man good to see you " Raghuvender turned to see the person .He was shocked and happy at the same time ." Oh my god , I can believe this .You are here Maharaj. Ooh where is my manners.............. Sir.How are you and your family " hugged Devender Singh Rathore.
" I am fine and what about you .You didn't changed one bit Raghuvender.I really miss my Golf matches.You been a great teacher to me." Devender said while cheering the wine glasses .
" Pleasure was all mine Sir." He replied .
Devender and Raghuvender were friends .
They met while playing golf and eventually turn into friends .
Devender had been a great help when Raghuvender's was ill. Raghuvender cannot forget his help and promised him.
"Mr Rathore , here's my family .This beautiful lady is my lovely wife and these are my kids.This Naina my daughter and my life. This is Nakul my son."they greeted each other and excused themselves to enjoy the function .
Devender liked his family .Swiftly a scheme came into his mind .He liked Naina a lot , she was beautiful , educated and every qualities he was looking for his daughter in law.
" Raghuvender , Mei kuch maangna chahta hu tumhse. Kya tumhe yaad hai tumnr mjhse waada kiya tha........?Devender asked tactically .
(Raghuvender , I want to ask for some thing .Do you remember you once promised me.)
" Yeah I remember Maharaj ji .I may not be a Rajput but I am man of my words .I will never backoff from my promise even if you ask me for my life.I mean every word." Devender felt happy to his response .
" I want your daughter's hand for my son Raghu .Please don't say no. You are my only hope." devender placed his proposal .
Raghuvender was taken aback by sudden demand . He was very greatful to Devender but He can not destroy Naina's life. Never in his wildest dream he will push his daughter into Lion's den. These things are not been mysterious from people .How people are after King life and his family's .Same goes with his son. It would be putting his sensitive daughter in danger and bloodshedding game.
What should he will do ?......