Friends Are Lifeline

Naina was so exhausted that she forgot keep the track of time. She unwantedly dragged her body to her bed and lied down for rest. She was about to sleep when her phone started ringing .
She swiped call up to answer . She really need talk to someone to share what is happening and her friends were the perfect name of support right now.
📞 :"Helloo Naina , howz your trip of jodhpur is going . You didn't even called me to share the bliss moment" Sneha spoke.
When she didn't got the response she check her phone to see if it disconnected or any network issue .

📞 :" Naina are you there sweetie . Hello Naina can you hear me." sneha furrowned in irritatedly. " Naina what happened why are not speaking girl .You making me worried . Hey! Before she could complete Kiran put her call on speaker and said " Naina are you fucking fine ?? We worried for goddamnit speak and let us know .What's going on your head Miss Arora... Speak."
Naina started crying and explained the situation ,What happened in Jodhpur .How she has been forced to marry some Richie Rich.
📞" I really want to beat the shit out that asshole. He don't deserve girl like you Naina. "Kiran said angrily .
📞 :"Listen Naina why don't you to file an FiR against him. Don't tell your parents about your plan behave normal .They might try to stop you. Take your friends to the local police and launch your complaint against his mental assault ."Sneha suggested in worried voice .
📞 :"I agree with her.First time in life she is right Naina.So don't stress yourself and take good sleep baby. You really scared the hell out of us. We will not stretch this topic anymore ohkay .Go get some sleep." Kiran said with huff.

Naina tried to sleep after disconnecting the call .They gave me a ray of hope to cling on.She slept with hopes thinking that Police will be teach him good lesson .He might be filthy rich but nobody is as powerful as the law in this country . Atleast he will back off and after this her parents will be safe .Tomorrow is a new day free from this shackle fate.My dream are meant to come true he is for sure is not my dream man in anyway.

****************
Virat Pov
After listening my father's and Mr Arora's convo .I felt my blood boiling in fury, she made very big mistake .
"So it's time to pay a visit to my would be wife" I told my best buddy .
" Don't tell me you going to.........?
"yes"I responded before he can complete his sentence knowing very well my intention .I would be more surprised if he hadn't , knowing almost me 20 years is worth friendship . He has been living with us after BuaSa and her family died in a car crash. I ignored him and look out of the window of the moving car. The car stopped in front of Chanderaa Inn hostel.

We reached the hostel and asked Vikram to stay rooted to his spot. He isn't required in my private convo.
I asked the receptionist room no. Of Mr Arora and his family is staying.
I went to the room and to my surprise it wasn't locked from inside. I knocked twice , when i didn't get response I barged in to knock some sense into my soon to be wife.
I was instantly captivated with her vanilla fragrance scent .she was standing her back was facing me ,holding the railing in tight and rigid grip like iron.Her chocolate brown hair were falling on her back .
I took quick long strides until I was towering her small form.After realizing my presence she turned and her face undergoes sea of change within a matter of seconds. Oh , sales girl is she daughter of Mr Arora
Not in my wrost dream I have expect her to my bride. To be very honest I was really enthralled by her beauty from the first time we met. She watched me in horror .She flinched and started taking her steps back making space between us. She was about to fall from railing when I instinctively caught her in my arms .My heart skipped a beat from her touch.A mere touch made jolt of thunder sparks in my body which i never felt before , when she clinged on me to save her dear life.
She flinched slightly on my outburst and pressed her eyes closed.After few seconds she composed herself and tried to open her eyes only to meet my cold dark eyes.I'm sure she must be thinking that I came here to threaten her for yesterday .
Naive girl doesn't know that she is doomed .It was really amusing to see her bewildered expression after she found out that I'm her would be husband .I tightened my hold on her jaw to abstain her moving away from me.
Much to her concerned I dropped the Marriage bomb to threatened her.
I really was feeling furious after the drama she created. I can't leave her now when my father is so found of her. I don't know why she said no .I wanted to ask her , my male ego came in between and stopped me from questioning her. It would be better if I don't ask her maybe her reasons can infuriates my inner beast.I would not like to scare my little wife now but I didn't said i will not .
Before I do something I don't like I should move out .But her cry making me run back to her and wipe the reason of it.I'm selfish bastard.

*********************
Naina Pov

I didn't went to see my parents because I was afraid that I will spill the beans.I asked Nikita and shubham to give company .Niranjan is some what different these days may business issues so I didn't disturbed him.
I told them everything , as matter of fact both them very shocked and anxious .
Nikita want to talk to Dad but I stopped her knowing the possibilities .
We went to local police station and waited for the senior inspector .Rohit told us that he was his relative and would help us.
When Inspector aksed me name of the person we want to file against I was hesitant but it a now or never thing.So I told him Virat name .
His face contoured with furrowns but he masked his expression and asked for further details .
" Khama ghani Hukum , aathe ek chori aayi hai keve hai ki thae usske sath jabardasti biyaah krano chave ho......... Yeah toh kch naaya sunn rho hu mei..." Inspector said while wiggling his eyebrows .

( Hello sir , some girl came here in police station a d saying that you want to marry her forcefully . This is something new I am listening "Inspector said while wiggling his eyebrows .)

T

hen the person replied something to him.
" Aap esa kro hukum aate aajo mein dekhta hu fir kya krna hai".
( "you do one thing come police station then I will see wgat I can do".)

I was on the verge of crying . I really want to say something but what could I say?
I had no choice but get through this as best.
We were waiting anxiously .He caught me Again why god ! So frustrating .
Finally what has happened is just what I was afraid of he came police station with my father .
" welcome Hukum " inspector said while going through the file and gave him.
"I don't want problems inspector as my father is stepping in to politics . I never expected this from you Naina. If your were having problem from this kinship you could have talked to me.My father is really found of you but we will never force relationship on others. " Virat said sarcastically . Nerves of this man to speak so manipulatively.

" Injustice anywhere is threat to justice everywhere "and stood up from the chair.
I felt like defeated and exhausted .Papa was fuming with angry I can see his nostrils were flaring rage. God save me please. This virat is really an asshole and manipulative beast.Mom always say God never gives you more than you can handle.
He makes us go through many thing to make us stronger mentally and physical.
Now either she said that is highly mistaken or I am least favorite of all mighty .
My stars are not with me from few days .
I am going through a phase can't handle seriously .
"Why would you get in my way .That is why nobody like you ." I thought internally .
We reached hostel and I found Niranjan yelling Nikita and shubham for not telling him about it.
He asked my father to cool down and rest for a while. He saved me for now , what he did next dragged earth from my feets. He apologized to Virat for our behavior nd give me another chance .
That ridiculous why can't he see I don't want this.Niranjan came to me , tried to convince me.
Me being me didn't even like the idea itself ." Naina uncle is already upset with your little stunt .I don't understand what's the problem yarr. He is a nice guy , I understand may be his first impression was not spectacular .This doesn't make a person bad .Everyone have their own struggle and of solving thing.
Devender Uncle really like you ohkay. He is very ill tempered person naina . I have not expected this from you ." he took me to my room.
"Look Naina uncle is really in stress .Do make him more angry ." he was about leave when I told him the really reason .