We met again

Virat Pov.......

I arrived home early as we all are expecting a guest in our haveli.
I got changed into my royal attire and missed my lovely wife .
I was fully aware what I did last night . People might forget what they do in there drunk state but I remember each and every detail .
I am amused by my wife's behavior as she didn't even mentioned about it.
Let it that way , sooner or later I am gonna rule her heart the same way she does.
I closed my cufflinks and glanced at last if am forgetting something.
Which I usually don't.while I was standing in front of the mirror Naina came in with a worried face .
I turned back to look at her and she winched as she collide with me.

" Watch where you going Biwi....."
" I am sorry ....I didn't see you.....
When did you arrive ...."
She said like she was waiting for me .

" Hmm .... probably when you were
Ordering kesar ....."

I said while putting my hands like a ring around her waist just above her hips.
Controlling myself to not spank on her round peach like ass.
God she always give me blue balls and I being hot blood male can't resist her charm ....or we can say innocent seduction tactics which she might not know herself .
But she dam hot for this breeze wheather.
Oh God make her realise that her husband needs her in different ways too.Thou I always wait for her to bump into me and I get a chance to hold her in embrace .

Which is rare for me but still the magic never less .
She is an angel in this cruel world.....I hope I don't lose her innocence in this bloodshed dynasty.

"were you waiting for me ...." To which she made a cute pout and shook her head in No...! But her eyes were telling different story .
I didn't pushed her much .I want her to get relax around me .I don't like her highper alert attitude .

" May I know ...What made my wife's mood off..."
She lifted her head and I got mesmerized in her deep eyes but the spell was broken when she narrated how ....her saree got ruined by glass of juice.

I chuckled and took her hand .I kissed back of her hands and kept running my thumb on her knuckles.
" Come ...."I opened my closet and gave her one of my mother Lehanga which I have kept for my wife and Vishakha.
The maroon Lehanga was specially designed by jeweller as the embroidery work was done by gold thread and expensive stones.
I bought my face on her shoulder and inhaled her intoxicating scent.
" No...! I can't take this ...... It's your mother's memory.....I can't...."
" Shush......" I turned her and kept my index finger on her lips.

" My mother initial will be passed to her daughter and daughter in law which is Vishakha and you.

Don't deny my mother's love .She passed few things to her daughter in law.

Even after that if you don't feel comfortable with it .I will not force you .
But I will be very happy if you wear it."

While they were talking one of the servant came and informed that Haider Sidhiqui have arrived .
He went to welcome his guest but not before stealing a peck from his wife.
The wide eyes of Naina didn't intimidated him much rather looked adorable.
He was taking baby steps with her by giving her space to grow and bloom.

I can see that she had hanged posters of her some Chinese boys and few other inspiration quotes.

Sidhiqui was already received by pump and shore by my family .I joined them in the garden area and we discussed about some business and sports.
We both share common interest in shooting and stock market.The discussion was healthy and I got to know that why he was venturing into new place.

" Business is full of risks ..Mr Rathore " he said while looking towards us.
We totally agree with him .
We also got to know that he was born in Lucknow but after his grandfather's death his family shifted to Delhi .
They belonged to Royal family to as his is Nawab of Aligarh.
After sometime we moved to dinning area and welcomed by the ladies of the house.
My peripheral vision was observing Naina who was coming with some dish in her hand and smile on her face.
But what caught my attention was her attire .