Thank you

Virat Pov

I went to office only to get disappointed as we lost our solar energy project .

" May I know to whom we lost the project Kunal."

" They are not popular for taking energy project but still if you are asking .
Sidhiqui Group and industry.
They are basically into textile business ."

" That's not important kunal . what's important is how did they got the project."

" I think they have family relations with the Incharge of the project."

" Is there any way we can get back the project."

" I don't have any right now sir.
the paper work is already done."

" Leave now ........"I stood infront of mirrored wall to get a clear view of city while thinking what's going on in my life.

In past few days I have lost many things .
My business proposals, project and contract with famous clients.
On the top of it my personal life is shattered enough
Nothing is going according to me.

Everything is getting out of my hands.
It's been a week and Naina haven't called me yet.

" I am not forcing her to come back but atleast she can talk to me ." I realised that it's getting difficult day by day .

The worst part is I can't ask her parents when will she arrive.

" Great .... like an idiot ,I left her in Zirakpur and now regretting my decision .
What happened to me ....,I was never behaved like this."

The dangerous attacks on my family has come to halt but I can't sit quietly .
I know Trisha is not alone in all this but the fact is who is this person and what will he gain.

I swear the I found him ," I am going to chop him into million pieces and launch a fanfare ."

Veer is totally out from my radar as I put two two together.

" I am seeing dark clouds revolving around your office .
I heard sound of thunder storm from outside.
What happened here ." Veer came in whistle taunting me.

" None of your business..."

" It is my business as far as it concern to working environment of Rathore industries."

" What do you want.....??"

" A piece of mind ..... Anyway which you don't have."

" Get hell out of my cabin right now .....if you don't want me to beat the shit out of you.."

" Chill ......Bhai Sa ,I am only here to inform you that I have a solution for your problem."

" Naina is not a problem ... for god sake. She is your Sister in law.
Respect." I said in authoritative voice.

" I know but I was talking about Solar project." He smirked and sat on the adjacent chair .
He took the paper weight and started playing with it.

He gave me a pity look and pressed the intercom .
Soon my assistant came running to which Veer said " Get us three black coffees and inform Vikram that his presence is required here."

With that he left and I raised my right brow and he replied " It's urgent you know bro code."

" Till then have a seat ......
Feel free to sit after all it's your cabin ." He gave me mischievous wink.

I sat quietly as my head is throbbing in pain. In no time Vicky came to my office following my assistant who was carrying our order.

" I didn't ordered these snacks ." Veer said .