Virat's mother

#Hi everyone , I hope you are safe and healthy. Someone was saying to update every day, I am really sorry about it but I can't. Like I said before I am learning to write my thoughts and present in front of you guys. It takes time to write a whole chapter of 8- 10 pages. But I will keeping improving myself and by God grace maybe there will be time when I will able to write a chapter in few hours.
I am a student and I have exams coming up but I will try not ditch you guys. I will only decrease the length of chapters.

I hope I am not being rude. It really makes me happy when I view your comments.
Thanks for reading. I hope I could help you in hunting new stories as well as sharing mine.

Please like and follow me. Because your likes and follwing me back will motivates me.

*******************

Virat Pov

I was facing her back toward me. I didn't pressure her much and layed quietly. After sometimes when I observed she is in deep slumber, I glided my one arm under her head and secured her tiny petited figure with another one .she stired in her sleep and rested her head on my chest. That time I realized......... She is giving me the peace which I was searching from years after my mother's death.

Yes, Rupali Ma is my step mother. I respect her but unfortunately she cannot take my mother's place ever. I appreciate her efforts, she tried very hard to be.
She dresses the way my mother use to even when I didn't like it . She is ambitious women but she left her career and everything behind for me and Vishka.

"My mother was Jaishree Singh Rathore."

She was beautiful like an angel. She has a smile you can die for. Most kind hearted woman. I'm not saying because I am his son. People around me always mention her when they met me or Vish.
She was a social worker and she likes to help people a lot. Even after coming from such a Rich and wealthy family, she never hesitated to do her work and taking stand for the weaker section of our society.

I wanna be just like her but people like her doesn't liked by others. God always take the best one with himself.
I was only 12 years old when she died. I didn't believed it first but How can not when I didn't see her around me every single day.

"If by crying we can express how much we love someone. Then even if I cry my whole life I will not be able to express how much I love her. "

After completing my higher school I left India only because I was not able to handle the loss. Whenever I come back to India, I alway hope to see her face. But that was all my wishful thinking. I didn't knew I would miss her so much. This the only reason ,I can't sleep peacefully without consuming alcohol. Yeah she left me....... I am still stuck in that trance of my life where she said "I will be your lucky star. "
I fucking avoided every single thing which doesn't make me remind her. It's next to impossible......... Every day I wake up and see my reflection in mirror.I find her saying
"Mera yuvraj..... hai tu....... "and kisses my forehead. But after sometimes she vanished like she was never here .I keep on seeing her though illusion.
I wish I could have loved her like the way my father does ,who married Rupali Ma after few months of my mother's death and gave her my mother's position.
"What kind of love is it ....??? "
Is that easy to forget someone...... In just few months. I hate my father when ever he mention my mom.I feel pure rage .....I am not upset with Rupali Ma because it was my father's decision.She use to work for my father and visit us after my mother's death. I tried very hard to let go my past but it a sweet illusion.

People might think I'm having any kind of disorder.

But No, I don't have any. It's just that I didn't accept the fact that she is gone. It's ........It's not hard to recognise when someone is no longer for you . It just hard to accept it. It it amazes me me how someone can drop you out of their life like they never existed after you shared everything with them.
So I started keeping distance from everyone. But Vicky is such a leech ,I tell you.