Weird Routine

Naina Pov

Virat is behaving all weird .I mean he started my self defence class .God it's so awesome.I loved it but every evening he will come and take my test in different way.
It's been two week ,I still can get free from his hold.
He doesn't put much of efforts but he always mention how I can improve my skills day by day.
He teaches me new moves everyday but whenever I try to use them against him .
He already see through it and as usual I get defeated. He punishes me which is his favourite part.My arms are aching from 20 pushups .

The information I got from research lab results left me stunted . Someone is trying to swathe the truth but why is the question.

I need someone's help but not Virat .I think I should approach Janhvi Ma.
I was still wondering and walking around the pool side .
"what should I do next ."
That's when I realised it started getting dark . Moon started appearing with dust of stars.

I was so indulged in the view didn't notice when guards disappeared from the pool area and turned back only see Virat coming towards me in two long strides.

His caprious nature always keep me on toes. I moved back only to find pool behind me .

" It's high time Biwi (wife) , when you should stop running from me."he said in tried tone.
His features were saying he had very rough day.His hairs were disheveled looks like he ranked his hand in them several times.
His expression stays eternally .The same ,old cool and calm .I don't understand how can someone be so calm when death is always revolving around him head.

I got to know from Janhvi Ma that he was attacked few times when he was quite young .After realising the gravity of situation they spread a false words.

" They will be announcing their heir between Veer and Virat."
It was tough decision for Janhvi Ma as she will be putting her son's life in danger.
For a moment she got selfish but again both of them were equal .There was no difference for her .She did what family is suppose to do.
After knowing this respect for her in my eyes rose ten fold.
I was pulled back from my revivery when he snapped his fingers infront of me.

" On earth ..... darling ....." He said with cheershirey cat smile.
I blinked my eyes and replied to his previous question.

" I thought you will attack me.."

" Ooh ,I would love to but some other day .
You ain't ready yet ....." His words felt double meaning when he winked from his left eye.

" Do you trust me.." he asked and extend his right hand towards me.
I took his hand without thinking twice and nodded my head in assurence.

He holded my waist and the next moment we were in pool splashing the water like a sea wave.
Air around me escaped and I struggled for my breathes.I was about to open my mouth when Virat pulled me up on the surface .
Making me cough vigorously .I gulped the air and my eyes were wide like socket.

When I came back to my sense ,I was angry would be understatement .

" Are you out of your mind .... " I was about to lash at him when he said

" Relax Biwi , it's your punishment .."

I was thinking what did I do to deserve this punishment .I tried think but nothing came in my mind .

I could feel his muscles underneath his white shirt which was now clinging to his body like a second skin.
God he looks so good from closer.I must say he has body like Greek God .His sharp features were glistening with water droplets on his face .
After drowling over his body I ranked my eyes in my surroundings and found no one there.