This is for you.

Author Pov

She walked through the hallway which lit up with luminating candles and the path was decorated with flowers.
The petals of roses were embedded on the floor making a beautiful pathway . She was confused but still liked the idea and enthralled by the scene.
She slowly walked through the hallway scared to ruined it and followed the leads .After crossing the the passage she was received by a waitress .The hotel staff guided her to backyard near the bank of lake where usually boats use to reside .

Unfortunately tonight there was not a single boat . Tourist usually like boating and visit the hanging garden in the lake . Naina came back from her wonderland when she heard someone voice.

" This way ma'am ...."
She bend and lead her to the boat .
Naina was unsure so she asked the waitress where is Vicky to which she replied he will be meeting her in hanging garden as he has to check some arrangements and settle some account urgently .
She never saw such a beautiful boat in her life .It was like a dream for her the boat was decorated with white lilies and fairy lights on the edge .
The seat was decorated with the velvet cloth making it look all royal.

The man was dressed in traditional outfit and started rowing the boat after she settled down. Her hair were flying and kissing her cheecks as the air was in a romantic mood tonight.
She turn back to see the hotel as she was moving forward.

The hotel was looking like it was made of gold.Yellow light luminating from every corner of it giving a mesmerizing view from far .The shadow of hotel in water was looking marvelous .

The night was still young and the serene surrounding was giving her a solemn.

She was wondering and missing her husband in this beautiful moment . She thought how much he changed and how their relationship is growing day by day.Not to forget his weird habit of eloping for days and don't even care to inform her.
What is happening to her why even she care where he is ...What he is up to.These new questions arising in her heart is making her crazy.
The continuous pull she felt towards his .

She was deep in her thoughts and didn't knew when they arrived the hanging garden .She looked here and there to find anyone but not a single human being was there.
She asked the boatman to wait as she was not sure about anything .She stepped out of boat and walked the wooden bridge 🌉 .
She never visited the hanging garden before but it was beautiful in its own way . Large elephants slucuptet from marble was decorated on the edge of the artificial pond .
Whole garden was made up of marble and mirror . She was about to walk forward when she heard sound of a chopper and she lifted her head to see around only to get shocked .

She was showered by rose petals .She was caught off-guard .The soft petals were kissing her skin , leaving their fragrances and touching the ground.
She spreaded her hands to catch few petals.
The chopper was moving in a circular motion and suddenly a leader came out of it .

The person came out from the chopper was none other than her husband.He was wearing a maroon half coat and a cream pants . Looking devilishly handsome.The clothes were like a second skin on him .

Not for a minute the rain of flowers stopped .Virat was watching her with a wide smile reaching to his eyes.
He had planned many things today for her .He waited for few minutes
And after sometime signalled the pilot to leave .He wanted her all for himself.
Naina was happy would be an understatement she was twirling in flowers and her happiness had no bounds.

..........*************************...........

           Completed first part

Thank you everyone one who voted and who didn't voted . I have been busy lately.. once I get through it.
I am definitely coming back.
Once again....how didn't vote for me please do vote Guys...
I need motivation to write..... I have a very amazing story...ahead for you all.