Somebody Call the doctor

Virat Pov
She was lying in my arms and her shallow breathes were faning my viens of my neck.
I tried to adjust her posture so that I don't have to endure torture over my neck.

Yes it's a torture when I can't do anything with it. I readjusted her in way that her ears were resting on my chest and made her rest in her lap. I straighten her legs and saw her feets were bruised .
I took a look of her messy form
"What happened to her???? "
"Why don't she admit's her mistake maybe I will be not that harsh on her................ "
I scoffed and she unintentionally cowered into the warmth of my body. Sinking in my arms making me feel peace.
Thou she fainted but she gives me a different feeling which I never felt before .
I feel peace and solace with her only when she is not trying to sting me like a snake .

I patted crown of her head and rubbed her small of back when I felt her trembling as little with cold .Apparently the weather is hot but her raising goosebumps say otherwise. I asked kesar to turn off AC and to increase the speed of car. She is not looking fine to me.

We reached mansion after 20 minutes .I scooped her and holded her close to me and walked inside. When I crossed living room Rupali Ma and Janhvi were shocked to see her.

"What happened to her..... She was fine in morning. Rupali Ma asked with concern.

"Somebody please call the doctor look at her...... she is looking so pale. "Janhvi said while panicking.

" Take her to your room. Janhvi relax she will be Okay..... "Rupali Ma said.

Janhvi Ma eyes welled up and she asked servants to call the Doctor. I made her lie on the bed and everyone came after me.

Vicky signaled  me to meet him out of room.
I went in the hallway where he was waiting for me.

"What did you do to her Bhai Sa ???." he questioned me first .

"What????.... I did nothing. She fainted while fighting with me...... I tried to defend myself.

"Why did she faint so suddenly????........ I know you are angry but what if she is telling us the truth. "

"Ohh Shut up Vicky. Don't bring that topic again. Maybe her parents said something to her which caused her this. "

Our discussion was ended when I saw doctor moving towards us. I showed him my room.

"This way Doctor. "He gave me a node and walked along with me. Doctor examined her and said
" Emotions like fright, pain, anxiety, or shock can cause blood pressure to drop. This is the reason why people faint when something frightens or horrifies them, like the sight of blood."

"Looking by her condition ,I can say that she didn't had her meals properly."

"Yes Doctor,I noticed that she was not eating properly today but I thought she might be excited to see her family for pagh phere ritual again. So I didn't forced her to complete her food. " Rupali Ma and Janhvi Ma aslo joined by saying

"She told me that she was not feeling well and don't feel like eating.Also she might be missing her family. "I was shocked after hearing all this. If she continued her hunger strike like this. "She will be soon reaching to the heaven for sure."I thought.

I also mentioned about the bruises in her feet and doctor gave us dubious expression.
" Injury in her feets look like something sharp has been peirced in her  foot palm and excessive use of  her feets resulted in  reopening of wounds ."

"I had given her injection and did the dressing of wounds in her foot palms.
Ask her to keep her feet away from water. "

"When will she gain her consciousness Doctor "Both Rupali Ma and Janhvi Ma asked in Unison.