Jealousy on peak

Author pov
Last few days were spent well.
Both of them were trying to give a chance to their marriage.
Naina was confused but she still thought to work on it.Virat had given her all authorities .She can do anything with his belonging.

First She was afraid to make changes in room but did otherwise .She changed the directions of furniture and removed the curtains from his mother's portrait to which he didn't said anything but his eyes were clearly signalling me that he didn't like it one bit .

Nevertheless she believes that he should keep his mother portrait revealing in his room. IT will only increase his motivation everyday.
He should not hide his feelings and rather embrace them with open arms.Whatever problem he facing may get reduce if he will have few things sorted in his life.
Virat changed alot not only by words but also his actions speak louder.

Before fighting with outer world he needs to conquer his own insecurities and problems.

She asked the guards to regulate the power supply in her escape place .
They first disagreed but after Virat's orders everything went smoothly.
Things changed between the couple as they were experiencing new things every day.
Naina spend quality time with everyone in haveli.
She enjoyed playing badminton with Janhvi Ma and Vishakha .
Sometimes Vicky and Veer also joined them.
Rupali Ma wasn't a sports person .She didn't like it and also she used to busy in her work .
She cook's dinner every day as Virat is found of her cooking skills.
They started sharing same bed and forehead kiss were became a routine for Naina .
Virat always gave her a forehead kiss before leaving his room for breakfast.
He also asked Naina if she wants to take admission in Master's which she denied by saying that she doesn't want to.
She told him that she will work only after she will get use to this new family and their rituals .
She was a very much into the customs.
Upcoming festival season will going take toll on her but she was happy after all
She loves celebrating small things.

Life is too small to dwell on past.

Virat's official works were in pace.
He met Haider Sidhiqui for partnership for solar project.
He wanted to be global player in solar power .
Thou government is taking a lot of initiatives by embracing advance solar technologies.
It would be great opportunity for him to invest and get profit from the same.
He wanted this project for himself . Apparantly what he wanted didn't happened but still he didn't lose much .Now he didn't need investors anymore.
They both joined hand for this project .
Sidhiqui was reculant but at last gave in.
Everything was in place according to Virat but he knew never to be happy on small things.
He knew Ranawat will not sit quietly after they got to know about his deal with Sidhiqui Group.

*********************

Naina Pov

I forgave him because if I didn't ,I will not be able to give a fair chance to my marriage.
She was wondering what to do next when Bimala arrived with coffee .

They both went to the garden and had their coffee.I was admiring the beauty of the flowerbed while the cool breeze touched my skin.

" BahuRani Sa you made this garden heaven from hell."Bimala said while sipping her coffee.

"No ...I didn't did much Bimala . Just a little care and look they started blooming again." I replied.

Sun was setting with a orange hue and making the view more fasinating.
She was busy staring the sunset and someone is busy admiring her.

Bimala left the garden with the empty coffee cups when he signaled her to leave.
I was aware of the looming presence behind me .I knew exactly who it was.

" Hii Biwi , what are you doing..???"

Virat murmured in my ears whilst erupting goosebumps in my body.
His husky manly voice were doing things in my mind.
" Nothing much just admiring the view....of the garden ." I said hestaintly.