AUTHOR'S NOTE

My exams are coming up and I won't be posting as frequently as I use to! I'm so sorry lovelies! But I'll try to post in between my exams for my readers! I absolutely love all of you! 

Thanks for supporting and commenting! If you cam make covers you can send your covers and I'll feature them on here and I'll choose one to be the cover!

 And please if you like my poems please give me your feedback!

 I really appreciate constructive criticism I don't respect hateful comments!

 Please be respectful in the comments! 

Vote if you like the poems! 

And if you have ideas of what I should write about please tell me either in the comments or text me privately!

Remember if you know anyone who makes cover for books or you can make a cover please send them to me I really want to see your ideas ! I love you all!

My books names are, Now you see, "The real me" and Broken Shards

Now you see, "The Real Me" is a book of poems mostly sad poems but there will be happy poems and love poems if you all want that! Maybe you could make the cover sad but not too sad! but you can do whatever you want! I will appreciate it either way! 

Broken Shard's is a book of quotes sad happy broken and all that 

Be creative with your covers! 

Remember wherever you go there is someone thinking about you! 

If you ever need to talk about you depression anxiety or just need someone you can always text me I'll answer!

Love always,

darkxdestruction