Foursome 🔞

Pain was all that Jake can feel as he lays down on a dusty old bed. His body ached and his clothes where ripped ro shreds. Laying down as bruises formed on his body. He didn't realise that someone was watching him.

Jake was living with his abusive boyfriend, who didn't give a shit about him and only dates him for money. He wondered why he hadn't broken it all off yet. Oh well if he did he probably would of been tortured or some shit.

He was unaware of the absolute chaos happening downstairs. Unaware of the death of his boyfriend, unaware of the three masked men inside his home, unaware of them coming up to his room. Jake didn't care for his life as it had no value in it.

So when he finally saw three men he didn't panic, neither did he scream. Jake merely excepted his fate. Unaware of what they where actually planning to do ti him.

They tackled him ripping off the remains of his shirt. Before he got sandwiched between two of them. One wearing a brown mechanic suit while the second wearing a dark blue one. The three were feeling up his body, touching his soft skin with such care and love.

It actually had shocked Jake that these strangers where treating him as if he could break at any moment. The third man who had a burnt and slightly melted mask began biting at his neck mask lifted up to the nose. Jake whimpers as he felt the other two grabbing his ass and cock stroking him.

It felt weird as he was being lifted into the stomach of the tallest of the men feeling something poking at his thigh. Jake at first panicked as he was completely exposed to them but all they did was tilt their heads. He actually found it kinda cute for some unknown reason. Lifting himself up he felt two of the men's cocks being pushed inside him. This felt weird to him as they began to thrust upwards deeper into him.

While the older had made him turn his head to the side and thrusts their own cock inside his mouth. This went on for an hour or so as Jake felt full as the three men spill their seed inside him. He gulps down the olders cum while having the other two filling up his insides.

They soon left Jake as a cum filled mess as he felt only pain in his lower regune. Secretly hoping to see those three again soon.