A new ghostface 🔞

Hanging around Stu, Billy and Danny had its ups and downs. Since when Jake had found out they were Killers they would try and get him join them in their murder sprease. At first he didn't want to but after their constant annoyens and bothersome behaviour he had finally gave in and join them. He actually enjoyed himself even though he was the one that does the most of the scares when the other two Danny or Stu would prank call the victim. Billy would often be on standby just outside the house ready for the final kill if she or he had escaped.

Jake woren the original ghostface costume but with bandages on to make it more unique. As most ghostfaces wore it but had mixed it up with a bit of flare. He was the silent yet deadly type out of the 4 as he was like the killer from the Halloween movie Michael Myers. That man was actually his ideal in a way since he had inspired him to be the quiet one in the group. In turn it had gave him the advantage of being able to sneak up on his victims without being noticed for quite a long time.

He, Stu, Billy and Danny had decided to go to Haddonfield in hopes of meeting the man himself. They where all excited to move into their idol's home and waiting to see if he comes to try and kill them. "Oh wouldn't it be so fucking cool to be murdered by Thy Michael Myers!" Stu yells inside the car as they had just setted off to the small town. Danny waved his arms in the air like a mad man as if agreeing with Stu's statement. "Yeah it would knowing it was by him would be the best death of my life!" The dark skinned male yells out in pure joy. While Billy trys to shut them up so that Jake can concentrate on driving.

Finally they had reached the old Myers house that they have bought. It was run down and needed refurbishing but they are willing to put back together like it was before it was abandoned. Parents and their children looked at the 4 as if they where insane for buying the house that once belongs to Michael Myers. But did they care nope because they are doing this to meet the boogeyman and hopefully not end up getting themselves killed.

Once they had called the nearest building sight all of them got working onto rebuilding this home into a new. Unaware of raging eyes glaring death upon all 4 as heavy breath was heard. Jake looked up and at the white mask that seemed to wish death upon him. But instead of cowering in fear he merely sneered at the man before grinning widely.

This had caught Michael off gaurd as he wasn't ready for such a reaction. Oh its was something different and new to as he felt slightly intimated by the small guester. But he loved the cockyness behind that grin it was one of confidence. He loved a man who knows how to pull him in. 'How interesting.'

Days went by as the 4 had finally rebuild the home into a new yet familiar state. It made them happy as it looked exactly like the when Michael was younger. And now they get to enjoy being in apart of Michael's childhood even though it's just a building but it was their idol's home so they will respect it and treat it with care.

But they where unaware of the nearing threat of their idol. Michael Myers. He was much closer than they had anticipated. When Jake had told them that he had so the man they literally freaked out and tries to get everything ready as quickly as possible as Halloween was getting close.

Then Halloween had finally came and all of them decided to wear their killer uniform. I mean it was the only costume that they had and since they had used up most of their money and still looking for work it would do. Anyway it wasn't like anyone would realise it was the actual Killers. Stu and Billy went out to trick the kids and scare the living shit out of them, while Danny was at work as he was the only one that managed to get a job so far. As for Jake he was staying at home handing out treats to the wandering children who visits.

So far everything was going fine until Jake heard the creaking of flour boards. He hide carefully as to not be seen by the sudden intruder as he held his knife close. When the man was in sight he instantly took action tackling them and slicing their neck only to be pushed away. As he looked back the man Jake realised it was Michael Myers.

Michael growls forcing Jake into a doggy style position. "Mine!" He growls as Jake blushed underneath his mask. Michael took the mask off and stared into the ravens brown eyes. They were so beautiful. How can such a creature have these beautiful orbs?

Michael ripped Jake's joggers and boxers off before grabbing the boys cock stroking it. This was all so sudden as Jake moans feeling the masked man behind him grinding into his ass. It felt good to be dominated. He didn't have to worry about pleasing his partner all that much.

Humping into the tanned male Michael's cock twitched in his pants as he began to force them down as he was too impatient. Then thrusts himself inside Jake. The two Killers struggled to breathe as Michael had started out in a rough pace not letting Jake to adjust to his size.

When they had heard Danny, Stu and Billy walking closer Michael's pace increased as he didn't want to be seen. Jake cam quickly as mine has made his walls feel raw before being filled up. 'Ah so he wanted to cum inside~' Jake thought as he turns around Michael was already gone as cum leaked out of him. In a hurry he puts his costume back on seeing a note on the flour.

(Let's go out killing sometime also I like your costume.) Jake smilesnat the note before the 3 that had came back busts in the house knifes in hand. Jake sighs leaving them alone as they kept trying to ask him what had happened only to have no response. Which left them wondering what could of happened.