The stalker and the killer

Jake had this weird obsession over a man with curly brown hair and is way out of his league he tells himself constantly. He had been stalking this man for ages now as he knew everything about them even what they do at night on Halloween. It was that he didn't care he was so madly in love with them that he would gladly die for the. Or let them kill him so that he would be finally noticed by them. Michael Myers was his soulmate and he was never letting him go.

Michael was normally the stalking but having to always feel eyes watching him was quite disturbing. No wonder the victims that he had killed had felt to eerily unnerved when they feel eyes staring into them. But as time goes on that constant feeling of being watched had never gone away. So he looks around for the source of those eyes staring at him and he had found who they belonged to. A boy named Jake Park a rather cute lad who seemed quite and looked blanked face all the time. They had remembered him of well him really and he didn't know how to express himself.

As he continues to look at the boy as they sleep he would feel the need to always be with they no matter what. It had became a hobby of Michael's to stalk his stalker or when he isn't he would looking and try to find them. He had fallen for a man that he didn't know but who had known him better than he could. But so far they where content with the ways things are going now so far.