Hanged man

Jake was alone in the woods so he had thought. Unaware of a mysterious being following him behind in hopes that the man would find his gift. Michael was wanting to propose to the tanned male for a while now but he didn't know how to yet. So he did the next best thing he could think of. Just wait and you will see~

Terrified Jake knew what Michael was capable of but didn't even think that the male would be secretly after him even if they had been dating for so long now. But Myers was still unpredictable even for Jake as he has been the closes to the male. And he still could never truly understand the killer.

As Jake got to the end of the woods there was that ereei feeling again. Like something felt off about this whole ideal as he thought deeper into it. What could Michael possibly want with him for doing this? Is it really safe for him to be this deep into the woods? Who knows. For now he was willing to listen to his silent boyfriend.

What could possibly go wrong right?

Once he got near to a oak burnt tree he saw the most horrifying thing in his life. Someone that looked to be in their mid 30s had a nose wrapped tightly around their neck and had been hunged. Did Michael do this? To answer that simply yes he did.

On the ring finger of that hunged man a shiver glint glowed in the moon light. Jake gulped his nerves as he got closer towards the dead man and inspected their finger. It was a sliver ring with a diamond in the centre.

Michael walked up to Jake and hugged the terrified male. Whispering in his ear, "Will you marry me?" Jake whimpers still in a state of horror as he shakenly nods his head not wanting to be the next one in line to be killed. As for Michael he was the happiest man alive as he took the ring from the dead body and carefully placed it on Jake's finger instead.

Jake knew he will forever belonged to this monster. A poor excuse of a human being. He will never get out because he was to afraid of what would happen to him if he had done so. So he played the perfect wife role for the older male throughout his entire life until the day he dies.