You are my sunshine

In the darkest nights Michael still sees that burning passion and desire living inside Jake Park. He was like a ray of light sent from the heavens only to be injected by the devil. Jake was Michael's heaven, his light in this unforgiving world. It would truly break the man in knowing that he had lost the only shimmer of life inside him.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy when sky's are grey
You never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Michael stalked his obsession into the woods, watching every movement they have made. Jake felt these cold eyes watch him but he didn't know who they where from. Or even if it was the eyes of a killer.

The other night dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you, in my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hunged my head and cried

Day to weeks to months to years. Jake was tired of this cycle of this endless torture. It had been slowly driving him insane throughout those passing years or so many have thought. No one knew what was going on where to go as they had nowhere. This had almost broken Jake but he had dared to stay strong well at least for the others.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy when sky's are grey
You never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

It was in a middle of trial as the survivors scampered off on their own. Not wanting to be instantly caught by whichever the killer was out there lurking for fresh prey. Fear had ran through everyone's viens as they where all picked off one by one. Dwight first, David second all their crys and screams could be heard across the map.

I'll always love you
And make you happy
And nothing else could come between
But if you leave me to allow another
You'll have shattered all of my dreams

Laurie was next after those faithful two as she was the past obsession of Michael. The older male despised her with his very being as she had only seen him as the monster who was created by others. Rumoured by many who hated him in the past and wished death upon him. He looked apon her dying only to see it wasn't her. Another body had taken her place. Jake was there laying on the ground lifelessly staring back at him. How could this have happened?

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy when sky's are grey
You never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away....

Please don't take my sunshine away, please don't take my sunshine away, please don't take my sunshine away!