Ghoul and their human

Michael and Jake have been dating for almost a year and a half by now. With jake not knowing what Michael really was. The older had always felt guilty for hiding this secret of his as he felt as if his boyfriend wasn't ready to know of how much of a monster that he really was. It had hurted him into thinking that he will have to kill the tanned male if he wasn't excepted by him. He didn't want to do it but if he had to then he will.

Jake would often take the two on dates and always allow Michael to get what he wanted. Being the good boyfriend he is. Even if he was unaware of what the blonde truly was it had never mattered. In all honesty he wasn't really interested in if his sexy hunk of a man was a man eating monster or not. Because all he knows is that no matter what he will always love them nether the less.

The tall blonde walked up to him one day and pulled the raven inside. "We need to have a talk." He said seriously in that deep, husky yet commanding voice of his. It sent a shiver down Jake's spine as he merely nods.

Michael sighs out loud closing his eyes before opening them once again. Showing red orbs as the whites of his eyes turned pitch black. Those eyes of his only showed immense pain and sadness in them as if a feeling of guilt had over came him.

Jake just smiled lovingly at Michael as he always did. "Did you think I would run away from you because of what you are? Do you know on how much I love and cherish you Michael?" He spoke ever so sweetly. It had made the ghouls heart flutter in relief. "No matter what I would always love you for you do you understand that?" Michael nods in understanding smiling at his lover.

Ah now he just hopes that he can be able to make the human male in front of him his husband now. Because Michael will never, ever let him go.

May death do they part.