Merman Part 1

Michael was with his father fishing it was a warm sunny day out as they sailed across the ocean. This was a daily routine for them as they earn all their money from selling fish and other sea creatures. And as he got older he started to go out and began fishing without his father's guidance.

As he sat alone in a small motor-boat Michael's brown curly locks flowed in the wind as the tides got high. Something was nearing him he thought as he felt the boat Bob up and down. Hearing soft breathing of another human being. But it wasn't possible of a human to be able to survive in the cold waters of the ocean deep. They would of been dead was before being able to get this far into the deep blue.

He had no idea on what was going on as the a huge wave had finally crashed into his wooden boat. The tides didn't help Michael as he was drowning. Salt water was penetrating and swimming into his lungs preventing any oxygen to be breathed in. Michael's limbs where paralysed, frozen by the icey water it felt as if he was entering the void of death.

That was until a faint blur of a half human, half fish like creature had swam up towards him. They held onto him dragged Michael out of the numbing waters that surrounds them. It was hard to breath as he still chokes on the remaining substance left behind in his throat.

Once at an area of safety the being had lifted his head tipping it backward. Then wet, soft, full lips were felt on his own. Michael groans as the creature slowly breaths life back into his exhausted body. He felt euphoria as new oxygen particles have entered his lungs.

All that light headiness and the blurry vision faded into the depths of darkness. Forever in a void until the time he arise from his slumber. That lasted for hours on end but may seem external.

When Michael had opened his eyes all he saw was that he was laying on golden sand and a shadow looming back into the ocean.