Miss Park

[WARNING STRAIGHT IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T READ]

Jake was normally a boys name but the tanned, short haired raven didn't mind the name. In fact she loved it very much.

She worked as a teacher at the age of 20 there she met a young 6 year old Michael Myers. Jake would often try to help him with his homework or if he had just needed someone to talk to. In that year she would never expect him to kill his own sister evern if she knew that he was treated awfully by her. Jake thought the world of him as if he was her child instead. Not knowing the obsession he had over her.

Michael loved his homeroom teacher she was understanding of his problems and would help him when ever he needed her. But that night when he needed her the most she wasn't there for him. It was at the time he had killed his older sister. Dressed in a clown costume mask hiding his dead eyes he looked around the streets in search for Jake.  He wanted her, he needed her by his side now! Where was she?!

She was never there for him.

15 years have passed since he had last seen her. His dear Jake; his beloved angel, his light, his reason for living. But that day had left a sour taste in his mouth for as long as he had been put behind the isolated walls. Never seeing her again.

It had angered him greatly as he wanted her, nit dead but as his. Michael would do anything for her love. Anything.

It was on the day that he escaped he had found her. She was wearing a white, button up blouse and a short skirt with a clit up the side of her leg. Two of her top buttons of her shirt were undone revealing her cleveage. The black, thin, metal frames of her glasses just added to her charm making Michael drool over her look.

Once she had gotten home, Jake felt eyes on her as if she was being watched. Michael growls wanting her but he needs to wait for that moment. He has to wait for now that is.