Boy Pussy 🔞

Jake moans louder as he felt his cunt being penetrated by Michael a known mass murder. He felt every rigde of the olders cock hitting every single spot inside him. It felt like heaven to have such a monster of a man suddenly rearranging his organs in his sleeping daze. His pussy leaked as every time he cums blood would dribble out. This was the time of the month for Jake and he was having a fucking killer take him.

Clenching his fists tightly onto the dark, blue overalls that the man pounding into him was wearing.  He felt utter bliss as an another organism had just been taken from him. If he cums once more he felt as if he would surely die then. His pussy was starved as it hungered for the long, blonde's cum. It bled out as with every powerful thrust forces appn his poor hole that merely throbbed in pain. But being the good little boy Jake was he withstand it. Wanting to finally receive his reward for withstand such an assault on his cunt.

Michael growls as forced his not to cum as he wanted to punish the the raven for distracting him from his kill. The blonde was so angry he didn't think twice as he made hake take everything he had. All he needed to do now was penetrate the boys cervix and fill that womb of their. Oh how he just wanted to breed them so badly now! Force his child inside them, impregnating them with his sperm. That's all he wants to do right now as he has them at his mercy.

The sound of skin slapping against skin could be echoed though the room as Jake was at the Killers mercy. It went on for hours among hours as they both had fallen for pleasure but soon one of them breaks. Jake's bod trembles as he cums for the 10th time that night feeling oversimulated. Then Michael had falls after spilling his seed into the now gapping hole.

Jake's mind went blank as he felt the twitching cock busting inside his cunt. It felt magnificent. Ah he was now breatched and claimed as an new found slut for Michael to use. Hole overflowing with cum. The cock that seemed to be permanently buried inside him harden. Twitching itself back to life as the older moved his hips once again still not tired over the seemingly ever lasting session.

Jake blushed not believing how fast Michael had became hard even there was do much cum being dumped into his body. 'Wh-wha-what?! This can't be possible?!' The raven thought before feeling himself being lifted still on the leaking cock. So much has been already deposited inside his womb at this point he felt rather numb. But it all was away as he somehow felt Michael abusing his hole using it as his own personal cum dump.

Just busting load after load inside Jake. Making the boys stomach swell as every egg that had been produced had been fertilised. Jake felt like he was going to pop if Michael continues to breed into. It was all too much at this point and all he wanted to fo was rest right now. Not wanting to take any more loads as he had already.

Michael finally had decided to pull our of that deliouse overused hole watching as his cum leaks out. He could swear that Jake was pregnant but he was always too scared to be sure as he breeds the boys pussy. As Jake was being the good boy he was taking all that was given to him.

With a loud pop Michael pulls out of Jake's cunt once again allowing the hole to leak over. Michael loans over and kisses Jake's lips."Such a good boy~" He purrs in the youngers ear nibbling on it. Tasting the flesh of the boy wanting more of them.