Punishment

Everything was normal for Jake as he walked into the woods in the entity realms. But it all started to get strange once he had found a small child with shoulder length blonde hair. They had a clown costume on as well as a mask hiding their face. Yeah this was more than strange.

"Hey kiddo!" He yells out towards the boy who had looked his way. Jake smiled at them before grabbing their hand taking them back to the camp unaware that he was bringing The Shape with him. "Don't worry kiddo if anyone trys to annoy you come to me I'll kick their ass. Especially if it's David's he's a down right asshole sometimes."

Michael nods as he didn't know what he was suppose to do in his child like form. But he did find comfort in the saboteur. It was weird. As Jake saw him shiver giving the him his scarf. "Keep it if you're cold." The raven said to which made Michael's little heart bust in euphoria.

He was confused yet happy to be with the now older male. But he doesn't complain as he cuddles up to Jake's leg. It felt nice. This was probably his first ever crush on someone and it wasn't a girl.

Michael would often hug Jake or take his mask off as it had been a few hours now. He loved how Jake had gave him all of his attention and love it felt nice. Once they where transported into a trial together.

He would often glare at the Killer's or pout at Jake. But when Jake had sacrificed himself for Michael it made him angry, enraged that another had dared to hurt what was his. So he ran to his sister and tug at her sleeve getting her attention as to ask her to help him get Jake off of the hook. Michael was sobbing as he did so when they had gotten their only to witness Jake being devoured.

Something snapped as Michael and the other survivors got back to camp. He was back to his adult form. And he was livid. Going to the Killers camp he drags the one that was at the trial and began to torture them. Not kill them. But make them feel every bit of pain they had inflicted onto his Jake. Once sacrificed he went to the survivors camp.

Stalking his new found obsession.