Just Burn

A burning flame had been set. A raging fire was upon the unforgiving. Demons of many kind haunted the world made for man. But shall never live in peace. Not anymore.

Burn apocalypse filled with the silent please of help. The echoing crys of many. Tears slid down tanned cheeks. Jake felt every nerve shuver as his body quake in fear. What monstrosity could have caused this?

A being of destruction and being of evil one shall say. But there was one this thing of mass murder is. A creature made by man's greed; man's pride, man's rage, man's sorrows.

Crowds of people glared their burning pupils into the burning abyss of new found hell. As they stared among one another as they watched with glee of another man's suffering in the burning heat. Choken smoke. How does one survive such a thing?

Only the boogeyman knows. Jake felt the urge to run, to hide, to lock himself away from the world as he saw but a man. Standing at the doorway being a lit by flames. It was as beautiful as the life it had took.

Oh! What a glorious night as the world burns. Turning in an anticlockwise motion as it seems. The man walked nearer and nearer arm stretch as if begging for help. Or perhaps it was for forgiveness? Who knows. As that same man dies in that colossal wreck of burning desire. Everything thing seems still as the masked man had finally fallen to the ground hand almost reaching out to Jake's leg.

Jake didn't thought nothing of it as the audience had finally gotten bored of this act as the separate themselves. He was the only one that was left. Just mindlessly staring the burnt out corpse in front of him. What was he suppose to do?

Kneeling down to ground level. Jake had carefully took one of the burnt hands of the now decaying man. He brought it to his lips giving a light feathery kiss apon the knuckle. "May your soul rest in peace the boogeyman." Was what he had said before getting up leaving the sence.

Unaware of the very awaken man that had heard his sweet voice. The words of an angle Michael had thought as he once more closed his eyes. Wanting to hear that lulling sweetness once again.