~EIGHT~

Xiao zhan didn't fall asleep immediately, he was in deep thought, he knew that the way his step sister behaved, she is clearly interested in Wang yibo, and her mother seems to be in support of her daughter pursuing Wang yibo, he has always tried to find ways of leaving Wang yibo, but it seems impossible, Wang yibo love turned into obsession, control and possessiveness, ontop of that he is overly jealous, he will always have to get into trouble with every little thing that will concern him, a woman or a man looking at him whenever they go out together, not only will he be in trouble, the innocent person who never meant any harm will also suffer even more severely than him.

Xiao zhan knew there's no other way that Wang yibo could be helped so that he could change his behaviour for the better, apart from seeing a psychiatrist so that he could get treated, xiao zhan heard that Wang yibo childhood wasn't the best, but he doesn't fully know to what extent, he honestly doesn't know what exactly happened to Wang yibo, because the culprits were long severely punished by Wang yibo, and not even a single one of them was spared, zhan really wanted to know what exactly happened, but he wouldn't dare ask, and when he decided to be a good partner to help him, but he ended up really badly, imprisoned, no freedom, no where to go.

"Should i just use this chance to escape and get my freedom back?" Zhan whispered and decided to sleep and not think about it anymore, meeting his step mother or sister is hard, he will turn a blind eye and maybe offer a secret help to his step sister Maria when she is really serious of pursuing Wang yibo, he will not try to stop or intervene in any way, as long as his kids will be safe and not involved in anything, when Maria succeeds he will take his two kids and leave, never look back or dream of returning in a toxic relationship.

Second day

Zhan didn't bother to get up early, it was already weekend and the maids were back, they will clean the house, cook and do other things that are needed to be taken of, the only place the maids weren't allowed to enter is the master bedroom and Wang yibos home office, zhan is the one responsible of cleaning the master bedroom and yibos office and make sure everything is in order, every other thing is handled by the maids hired by Wang yibo.

With all the things that is happening in his life, the only thing xiao zhan could be thankful about is Wang yibo allowed maids and chefs to work in the house without any problems and xiao zhan could interact with them, but not too much, just instruct them on what to do, but they couldn't get touchy. Zhan overslept since he slept late, but was awakened with wang yibos hand caressing his flat stomach, up to his nipples, zhan is well aware that it has been over month since the last time they did it.

Xiao zhan was sent to the hospital few weeks ago, and the doctor instructed that they should refrain themselves and not overdo it, since it is not healthy and it is taking a toll on xiao zhan, since then Wang yibo has never had sex with him, apart from touching him, fooling around, and when things get heated up, yibo always stops and leaves the bed, zhan though he wasn't courageous enough guessed Wang yibo must be scared, but a month has already passed and Wang yibo has not done anything.

Yibo felt xiao zhan movement and he slightly bite zhan shoulder, lifting his head he kissed his cheek. "You're awake, good morning." Yibo said and got up from bed, zhan who was expecting Wang yibo to do continue opened his eyes and looked at Wang yibo with questioning gaze, even though he really doesn't want to contact his relationship with wang yibo, shouldn't he atleast be considerate enough and quench his desires, he is a man and normal human being and he has feelings too.

"What? Is there's something that you want to say? I have always told you, be free to tell me anything and i will listen." Yibo asked, zhan looked at Wang yibo who was pretending not to understand what was happening angrily, scoffed and closed his whole body with the quilt surprising Wang yibo even more, his partner just throwed a tantrum in the morning, is he by any chance pregnant? And that she why he is being moody in the morning. Yibo pulled zhan who was still hiding under the quilt  closer to him and chuckled.

"Wifey don't be moody, i know what must be happening, let's go to the hospital and have you checked up, i will go to the mall buy children thing's, then i will call someone professional to prepare our upcoming baby's room, how about it?" Yibo spoke making xiao zhan to whole body to freeze and his lips twitched, what is Wang yibo talking about? When did he say he is pregnant? He is angry because Wang yibo is not doing his duty of satisfying him! He wants his legally married husband to satisfy his desires, not him being pregnant and having pregnancy mood swings!.

"Who told you I am pregnant?" Zhan who couldn't help it asked.

"You just had a mood swing and i asked, you know i love kids so much, five years has already passed since you gave birth to fen, and I am surprised why you haven't gotten pregnant even after your not using any means of protection, and i have always released deep inside of you." Yibo said, zhan face paled, luckily he is covering his face, yibo has refused and clearly stated that he must not use any kind of family planning method, zhan was once caught using contraceptive pills a year later after giving birth to Wuxian, and the beating he got, xiao zhan will forever remember that.

And now he is secretly taking contraceptive pills stored in a multivitamin bottle, the pills has the same colour as vitamins, the only thing is the pills are smaller in size, Wang yibo never questioned about the pills, since the doctor said taking vitamins meds is a good thing, zhan used this chance to really take them every day and now suddenly he got questioned about not pregnant, if Wang yibo was to see his face, then yibo could have guessed something is going on.

"It can happen when God bless us to have another child, more than a month has already passed and we haven't done anything, maybe God planned for us to have a child at that time, how about trying now? Maybe the offer is still there." Zhan who made sure that calm down lifted the quilt exposing his face asked while looking at Wang yibo.