~THIRTY SIX~

Iam tired today, these two used their mouth to trick my beloved so cut off their tongues, used their eye's to look at my beloved, gouge out their eyes, used their hands to touch my beloved, cut off their hands, their manhood should be cut off too since they're so horny, lastly make sure to feed them what they wanted to feed my beloved, as for the mastermind...." Yibo eye's lit up and seems very excited with each word that he has said.

Maria collapsed on the floor his whole body becoming soft with wang yibos word's, yibo willreally not do such cruel thing to these two right? He must be bluffing to scare her and her two friends, or maybe he is just so angry and the word's coming out of his mouth are just so ruthless because he is blinded by anger. Maria though very scared still had a little hope deep down in her heart, they might be released later after wang yibo is no longer angry intact without any problems.

"Boss should we do that now?" One if the bodyguards asked, Maria eye's went wide not believing a bodyguard could actually have the audacity to ask that so normally like it's not a big deal at all.

Maria:"Huh?"

Bodyguards:".........."

"I will personally do it, bring everything over." Wang yibo said, the three culprits panicked, their faces became pale and there eyes seems to come out of there sockets any second with how wide they were.

Seconds later the thing's needed were brought over by a bodyguard, yibo held a knife on his hand, then looked at the culprits with a wide smile and face full of excitements.

Yuan chen:"Wang yibo my dad will not let you go if you hurt me!"

John:"Yes Chen father is very powerful, he will surely retaliate against you!"

Maria:"Wang yibo please forgive me, i know i was wrong, jealousy and anger led me to think of something so terrible, if you let us go, i promise never to cause trouble, i will forever be thankful."

Wang yibo looked at the three and smirked.

Wang yibo:"hold those two down, we will start with the tongue, Iam not a doctor, so i don't have any anaesthesia, so it might hurt abit, but trust me my knife proficiency is so perfect when slashing things."

Putting on gloves, the two men were held down, yibo didn't lie within a minute half of the men tongues were seen lying down on the floor, yibo face was the same, with his expressions, whatever' he has just done has no effect on him, Maria who was forced to look to such brutal thing got so scared that she rolled her eyes and fainted.

A bodyguard got a bottle of cold water  poured the water directly on maria face, who immediately woke up and she started coughing because some of the cold water entered her nostrils, remembering what has just happened Maria was about to faint when yibo caught her by her neck, still wearing the gloves which were covered with blood.

"You dare pretend to faint again, and what will happen to you, will be much worse than them, you planned everything so don't pretend to act weak infront of me, i despise such kind of people the most, i warned you over and over again, but you never listened, since you use this not so go if face to lure men, i will help reconstruct this face to look even much better and you will thank me later!" Yibo word's scared maria who wanted to faint for the second time but then remembering what wang yibo has just said, she started shaking her head in fear.

Maria:"You can't do this to me! I asked for forgiveness, i will no longer stalk or love you anymore please......ahhh."

Yibo didn't listen, but rather slashed Maria across the face, he made sure the cut to be so deep that even a surgery reconstruction will not correct the deformity, one wasn't enough, but gave three deep large cuts across Maria face, and wang yibo felt very satisfied with his work, calling a doctor over, he had the doctors stop the bleeding of the three but not give any painkillers to reduce the pain, but the three must not die.

The doctor who was called over was already used to wang yibos ways, he wasn't surprised but did his work well, then stood aside to wait for further instructions from his boss.

Yibo kept his word's, half an hour later the two men didn't have eye's, hands and their manhood, the doctor was so experienced that no one died in the process, Maria was kept awake to watch everything that was happening and she was horrified, the trauma will last forever, she did a mistake from the start trying to fall in love with this man who is a beast and has no heart and doesn't feel any remorse.

Wang yibo:"Tie the three up, make sure they will not move even an inch."

Maria, yuan chen and john were tied up into place, yibo ordered the bodyguard to bring the three bottles of aphrodisiac that they planned to use on his beloved.

"Your body experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time, but then you can't do anything, our two dear men are now dickless, i wonder how it will feel experiencing all these feelings but you can't do anything, the same goes to our mastermind, let the three suffer for a week, make sure whenever the effectiveness of the aphrodisiac comes to an end you give them, i want see how long their stamina could last."

Yibo left not bothering to stay any longer, having a shower to wash away the smell of blood, yibo entered his car and left the house which was actually not that far from his main house, it's just a ten minutes drive back to his house.

"Daddy you came back! Mommy  is still sleeping!" Wuxian shouted happily his eye's not leaving wang yibos hands since he is expecting a gift from his father, wuxian was no longer the timid and shy boy like before, and wang yibo was really happy and proud of his son.

Yibo gave the small paperbag thàt was on his hand to wuxian, every day he made sure to bring something to the kids whenever he comes back home.

"You share with your sister after she is awake, i will go check on mommy, you did a good job looking after mommy after i left, daddy is so proud of you." Yibo complimented his son, wuxian was very happy and he nodded his head, his daddy is proud of him, his daddy loves him and he loves his daddy too.

Yibo took off his clothes and joined xiao zhan to bed, lifting xiao zhan shirt to check on the injury, zhan opened his eye's and looked at wang yibo with sleepy eyes.

"Did the police arrest those two perverts and Maria too?" Xiao zhan asked wang yibo, since yibo informed xiao zhan that the police will take care of the three, zhan has no other reason to doubt his husband.

"Yes, how are you feeling now?" Yibo asked, he really doesn't want to talk about those three.