~THIRTY SEVEN~

"Did the police arrest those two perverts and Maria too?" Xiao zhan asked wang yibo, since yibo informed xiao zhan that the police will take care of the three, zhan has no other reason to doubt his husband.

"Yes, how are you feeling now?" Yibo asked, he really doesn't want to talk about those three.

Xiao zhan: "I feel much better now that your here, it's already six in the evening, do you have any pending work that you need to finish?"

Yibo shook his head and closed his eye's, he is still angry with what has happened earlier, no matter how much he vented to those, he still can't quench the anger deep within, with the scenario he saw earlier being touched by someone else, it's just too much for him to handle, xiao zhan is now hurt and he shouldn't be so rough or touchy.

"You let it be the last time for you doing what comes in your mind without my permission." Yibo who was quite finally spoke, zhan knew he was wrong, yibo instructed him not to go out, and if he wants something then he must inform him first, but today he went out without permission and he was almost molested if it wasn't for wang yibo arriving and rescuing him, he knew wang yibo is trying to change for his family, be a good husband and also a parent, if it was before he could have suffered more worse than what actually happened.

Wang yibo though his ways are always mean but he did everything to make sure he is safe, if he lost his baby in the process then he is not sure how wang yibo could have reacted then dealt with him, his disobedience might have led to something tragic.

Zhan wrapped his hand which was not injured around wang yibos waist and looked at his husband pitifully.

"I know i was wrong, Iam sorry, i won't go out again without your permission." Zhan who decided to act spoiled and cheeky pouted, yibo heart softened, he gently caressed xiao zhan cheek, moving closer he kissed zhan forehead.

Wang yibo:"I don't want you to get hurt, i do everything for your own good together with our kids too."

**********
Mr xiao who was allowed to go back home was restless since morning, just imagining giving up everything he has worked for, for year's even if it is to his own biological son he is still reluctant.

It is already seven in the evening, and he is still not sure if giving up everything to his own son xiao zhan is the right thing to do. Wang yibo gave him one day to think about it.

"What do you think we should do now? If we refuse to meet wang yibos demand then everything will be over, we will even be forced to give up our house and other houses too." Mr xiao who doesn't know what to do next said completely dejected.

Ni mantian:"let's just compromise for now, xiao zhan is not that smart, we will surely get everything back on our hands, just call wang yibo and inform him that we have accepted his deal."

"By the way where is maria, since she left the hospital in the morning, i haven't seen her." Mr xiao asked, ni mantian was already used to Maria coming back home late sometimes since she will go out with friend's.

Ni mantian:"it looks like she made up with her friend's again, and now she is out to have fun, maybe she can even bring back some resources."

Mr xiao took out his phone and called wang yibo but no one answered, calling several times without an answer, mr xiao panicked, it's so unlike wang yibo not to recieve his call or anyone else call, mr xiao had a very premonition about this, trying several times again, he got the same answer.

Wang yibo saw mr xiao call, but he has already changed his mind, calling the xiao company shareholders, yibo bought xiao shares at a very good price, after that he instructed his secretary to withdraw from xiao company cooperation, calling his lawyer wang yibo had his lawyer draft a document which clearly stated that mr xiao will return all the resources he ever gave to the xiao company, the documents and evidence were available, yibo planned to destroy the xiao family completely.

Mr xiao and ni mantian received shocking news the second day, not only receiving a lawyer's later to return all the money he was given to develop the company from wang cooperation checking the unending zeroes, mr xiao  knew perfect well it's impossible for him to pay such huge amount of money, an hour later the news of wang company stopped cooperating with the xiao family and when mr xiao called the shareholders he couldn't believe that they sold all their shares and now they have plans of starting their own businesses.

Wang yibo went to work that day and didn't see anyone that day especially mr xiao and his wife who demanded to see him, within three hour's, the name xiao company was completely wiped out, the shares he bought yibo directly transferred them to xiao zhan, the only thing remaining is xiao zhan signature and everything will legally belong to xiao zhan.

"Why did wang yibo suddenly go back on his word? I thought you were in an agreement, why did he destroy everything?" Ni mantian who has panicked asked for the hundredth time.

"How many times have you asked me?  Iam as clueless as you! Not only did wang yibo betray me, even my loyal subordinates and trusted shareholders betrayed me! Wang yibo is demanding a large amount of money, selling the houses and the valuables i have now won't even pay half of the money!" Mr xiao who was very stressed answered and collapsed down, he really has no idea why everything is going south.

Wang yibo gave mr xiao two weeks to pay everything that he owns him, ni mantian decided to divorce mr xiao early so that she could get half of mr xiao property before he has finally sold everything, she married mr xiao because he had money and she can lead a happy life without any worries, but now mr xiao is going to be so poor that a homeless person could be better.

One week later

Maria was released together with the two men, Maria found herself at the gate of her home when she woke up the second day, her face was so swollen that no one could easily recognise her, she was so skinny, within one week she has completely changed from head to toe.

"Who are you, this is not a charity home, go away!" Madam xiao shouted at maria her eye's clearly disgusted.

"Mother it's me, don't you recognise me?" Maria said with her hoarse voice, ni mantian froze and her eye's went wide, this....this is her daughter? What happened to her to look like this? She dissapeared for a week without any explanations and when she appeared she is so miserable and scary too.